By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - People Already Lining Up For Kinect, But They're Not Crazy!

Maybe they are homeless and want to sell it for alcohol :D

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Most anyone who line up for these launches are to a fair degree crazy.  :)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

wtf? i never expected people of that age to be interested in kinect. and by their looks they dont have kids.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

they look like wanna get all its special offer then sell it just to earn some extra $$

Look at the guy sitting down with the drink in his hand, you can so tell he wants to play Kinectimals.

Around the Network

My aunt is supposed to be lining up out there with them. I told her she would need to get there early. Her incentive is the free year of Live although she's covered for the next two.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Kinect-Times-Square-New-York-City-Toys-R-Us-xbox-360,news-8605.html

So who's in line already? A lot of people, that's who. This is Peter (right) and K (left). Peter has been sitting outside the store since 7pm on Monday, while K arrived Tuesday morning at 9am. Peter says he wants to be among the first to get Kinect, while K said he's there to be in that first 400 going to the after party. When asked if that was the only reason he was there so far in advance, he responded, "That's it. I wanna go to the after-party." Peter said he was buying the peripheral for himself, while K said his wife would probably play it a lot.

An after party! lol I guess that's incentive enough for some people

Makes sense due to the $150 they'll be earning in stuff to buy. Quite smart from MS actually. Sony should do it - buy a PS3 and earn $150 off a Sony 3D TV!

That line is insane!!!

I'm so glad that I ordered from Amazon and have free release date shipping through Amazon Prime.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Qwintessence said:

Ebay obviously.   They'd have to be 12 year old kids to want the kinect line up, or they must really like free stuff.

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

Lawls, takin one for the team :/