BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

misteromar mk4 said:

misteromar mk4 said:

I think its called being a jew:)

to be more exact

"Its sociopathic to stand in a line with the basic intention of buying something to sell to the guy behind you in the line at a higher price. It lacks basic empathy, "

"He goes to the SAME stores I go to. He buys the items I want to buy, which is WHY they aren't available to me to buy. And then he tries to sell them to me at an inflated price? "

Its the classic definition if you ask me.

Definition of what if I may ask?

1. one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite. 2. a person whose religion is Judaism. 3. a subject of the ancient kingdom of Judah. –adjective 4. (lowercase) to bargain sharply with; beat down in price (often fol. by down).

I assume you are refering to the slang (#4 ). Not only is it offensive, but you don't even understand the slang definition. It refers to one who tries to get a bargain, not someone who jacks up a price to rip you off. The "classic word" your are looking for is either thief or enterpeneur.

BAM! There it is!

That's already the second time I see misteromar posting antisemitic bullshit. Has someone reported him already or shall I do it?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I'm on a mobile device, please do it

BAM! There it is!

Around the Network

Freedom of speech, the thought police are in force today.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

It's done.

Freedom of speech, but also protection of minorities.

1 day temp ban in place.

I thought the comment was funny, myself. But.........Still offensive. Sounded like something Cartman would say from south park.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

vux984 said:
Alright, I'll bite. I hate resellers. And here's why:

Its sociopathic to stand in a line with the basic intention of buying something to sell to the guy behind you in the line at a higher price. It lacks basic empathy, and is why people despise resellers and why some resellers feel guilt.

A store provides a service, even an online store. Its a middleman between the consumer who wants personalized service, and to buy a single unit at a time and the wholesaler who wants to sell in bulk from a warehouse near the docks.

But what does a reseller do? He goes to the SAME stores I go to. He buys the items I want to buy, which is WHY they aren't available to me to buy. And then he tries to sell them to me at an inflated price?

He's not adding convenience. I already went to the store! I stood in line behind him! Why should I pay him $200 to be the asshat in front of me?

Its anti-social and rude behaviour.

Its like going to a wedding, and some guy at the first table at the buffet going for seconds before half the attendees have eaten. And then going for thirds too, and taking the last of a few dishes all before the final table has been served once. Its just that rude.

There are people who have been trying to get a Wii for months now. Cutting back into line to grab an extra one is rude. That you are just going to sell it for a profit just adds to the insult. Like the guy at the wedding taking the entire roast and then offering to sell pieces the last table.

Or like going to a big movie opening night (say LotR Return of the King for example), lining up an hour in advance, and then the asshat at the front buys out the entire theatre, takes three steps back, and starts selling them at a premium.

If someone did that he'd get his HEAD KICKED IN by the crowd.

Its rude, blatantly anti-social, and border-line sociopathic.

I think you got it a bit wrong here. He offers a service for people who dont have the time or the willingness to get up at 6 am in the morning and wait for 3 hours but who rather have some money to spend. Many people's time can be measured in money (as in, how much they make per hour they work), so some might rather invest their time in earning money and not in waiting in a line.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

mrstickball said:
1 day temp ban in place.

I thought the comment was funny, myself. But.........Still offensive. Sounded like something Cartman would say from south park.

Yeah, and if it were only that post, I probably wouldn't have reported him. But just a few days ago, he really showed that it's not a joke for him, he said that the jews hijacked the holocaust for their own profits and such things.