By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owners, Did You Buy Move?

PS3 Owners, Did You Buy Move?

Yes, I bought 1 57 14.18%

Yes, I bought 1 and a Nav Controller 21 5.22%

Yes, I bought 2 or more 52 12.94%

Yes, I bought 2 or more and Nav Controller(s) 51 12.69%

No, but maybe later 132 32.84%

No, and I don't plan to 89 22.14%

Total:402

This poll is ONLY for people who own a PS3. I'd like to get an idea of what percentage of the people here bought Move.

Please don't vote if you don't have a PS3! Voting "no" because you dislike PS3 will only taint the results of this poll (after all we already know the official number of shipped units).

Personally, I bought the starter pack at launch and liked it so much that I got a Navigation controller and another Move Controller 3 weeks later.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Around the Network

nah, maybe later though

Yeah, bought 1 Starter Pack, 3 Additional Moves, 2 Navigations and a charging base.

Vetteman94 said:

Yeah, bought 1 Starter Pack, 3 Additional Moves, 2 Navigations and a charging base.

Heh, that's pretty crazy. Are there any multiplayer games where you can use 4 Move controllers at once?

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

Around the Network

Yep, bought the starter pack.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Damnyouall said:
Vetteman94 said:

Heh, that's pretty crazy. Are there any multiplayer games where you can use 3 Move controllers at once?

I dont know about 3,  there may be.   I havent really looked into too many Move titles with Fallout New Vegas taking the majority of my time.   But i do believe you can use 4 move controllers for the Gladiator duels in Sports Champions, in 2 player versus matches 2 moves per person.  

@Vetterman94

3 was a typo, I meant 4. Yeah, makes sense for gladiator.

Yup, I bought the Move Starter Pack and a Nav controller and I'm very happy with it so far. My main worry was lag due to every video demonstration of it showing between 1/5 of a second to 1/3 of a seconds worth of lag. My worries were unfounded I'm glad to say, Sports Champions Resort demo on the Blu-Ray you get with it has no lag at all, and judging by the Sixth Axis review of The Fight Lights Out that game is also lag-free.

I haven't tried MAG or Heavy Rain yet but Resident Evil 5 is completely transformed by pointer controls, the same way that Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition was. Playing the game with pointer controls makes using dual anlog controls to play afterwards feel clunky by comparison. Judging by what people have said about MAG (and my own experience with FPS games on the Wii with pointer controls) the same can be said about FPS games too.

I'm getting MAG, Sports Champions Resort and Start The Party next month and I'll be getting The Fight Lights Out before Chrimbo. I've been a Wii owner since it launched and I'm so glad that the PS3 has joined the 21st Century lol

Not yet but only because I'm so short on spare cash ATM. If there's a good Black Friday deal I'll probably pick it up.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4