By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owners, Did You Buy Move?

PS3 Owners, Did You Buy Move?

Yes, I bought 1 57 14.18%

Yes, I bought 1 and a Nav Controller 21 5.22%

Yes, I bought 2 or more 52 12.94%

Yes, I bought 2 or more and Nav Controller(s) 51 12.69%

No, but maybe later 132 32.84%

No, and I don't plan to 89 22.14%

Total:402

Sort of the opposite here ills. There are so many of them here that they were included in the recent 20% off in store promotion at my local best buy last weekend. Sports Champions was discounted too. I was pretty close to picking one up.

But i didn't and the reason i didn't is down to the games. There just isn't anything out there right now that is making me want to get it. The old games i have i.e Heavy Rain don't make me want to get it as the game is still the same. It is the same for things like MAG. I hated that game with the controller so i can imagine i will hate it even more while pretending to hold a gun! The only one that really grabbed me was The Fight, mainly because i do boxing and naturally it is very similar. But reviews haven't been good so will pass.

So until some game comes out that is designed for the thing from the ground up and is actually good i will wait. Having a Wii i have learnt that if i don't like any of the games i just won't play it. But at least it has some games that i like i.e New Super Mario Bros.

So for me it is down to what games come out. I won't pick it up just for the sake of picking it up.

Around the Network

Got two dildos and sex champions (which I love).

The only move game worth buying for me so far.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Nope, but if they release a game worth my time I'll consider it.

Like Cricket..

Not yet.

I have not yet, though I may in the future.  I like new tech so chances are that I will pick this up sooner rather than later though.

Around the Network

I had the opportunity to try Move at a store (Sports Champions - table tennis) - I enjoyed but was not blown away and passed on purchasing for the time being. I think that the technology is good but I'm not very interested in the games. Will see if things change with LBP2.

YH :D and the navagator. so far its been brilliant

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Yes

I brought the starter kit and an extra playstation move

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I already had a PSEye, so I bought 2 Move controllers and I bought Sports Champions. Will get the navigator when a cool game that needs it comes out. Will be getting Heavy Rain Move Edition (have backlog of games like everyone does) and Time Crisis when it's out.