By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:

@ darth and terriblegenome

FFIX and Valkyria Chronicles being in neither of your top 20 obviously explains why I hate both of you so much.

Wait till you see how high the FF game most wanted to be remade by female Japanese gamers is on my list

TEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

And you're just trying to upset me now

Anyway. By "high" I assume it will be at about number 3 in your "Honorable mentions" list. Not on your damn full list at all!!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:

@ darth and terriblegenome

FFIX and Valkyria Chronicles being in neither of your top 20 obviously explains why I hate both of you so much.

You better get ready to hate me a lot more

Hold on while I think of a way to make your name into something cool and thoughtful like "terriblegenome"!

oshiri!

milkyjoe said:

There are no MGS or FF games on my list.

Lawl.

Oh.

This has sent me over the edge. Not even FFVI or the classic FFXII?

milkyjoe said:

Lawl.

He sounds like a SEGA fan.....grab him!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Number 42

Fallout

"War never changes" is something like the eponymous video game tagline, a commentary on the stagnancy of human nature even in the face of cataclysm. Fallout takes place in a world built on pessimism and a game with an eye toward dark humor, and spawned a series of some of the best RPGs you can ever play (if I had finished Fallout 2 at the time of my making this list, it probably would have landed way up there).

The experience that made me realize I loved Fallout was during a quest that involved helping a sheriff bring in a small-town crime boss. When we made it clear that we would be taking him in, the crime boss and his enormous bruiser attacked. Just for humor's sake I shot the goon in the crotch - I blew away his manly bits and he promptly passed out from shock and blood loss. The crime boss critically fumbled when firing and ended up hurting himself very badly, after which the sheriff shot him in the face. Blood everywhere and a pat on the back for a job well done. Mundane, perhaps, but it showed the kind of black humor and absurd violence that was so passe in this insane universe.

And one of the Perks made it so that any enemy you killed, even if you used a dart gun or a pea shooter, exploded into a fountain of gore. What's not to love?

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
hikaruchan said:

Guess were I put all my MGS Games. 

I have a feeling your top 10 is flooded with FF and MGS games.

Maybe maybe not you will have to find out XD

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

You better get ready to hate me a lot more

No-one will hate you for having MGS4 at #1

I would not let MGS4 within ten feet of this list.

Khuutra said:

Number 42

Fallout

"War never changes" is something like the eponymous video game tagline, a commentary on the stagnancy of human nature even in the face of cataclysm. Fallout takes place in a world built on pessimism and a game with an eye toward dark humor, and spawned a series of some of the best RPGs you can ever play (if I had finished Fallout 2 at the time of my making this list, it probably would have landed way up there).

The experience that made me realize I loved Fallout was during a quest that involved helping a sheriff bring in a small-town crime boss. When we made it clear that we would be taking him in, the crime boss and his enormous bruiser attacked. Just for humor's sake I shot the goon in the crotch - I blew away his manly bits and he promptly passed out from shock and blood loss. The crime boss critically fumbled when firing and ended up hurting himself very badly, after which the sheriff shot him in the face. Blood everywhere and a pat on the back for a job well done. Mundane, perhaps, but it showed the kind of black humor and absurd violence that was so passe in this insane universe.

And one of the Perks made it so that any enemy you killed, even if you used a dart gun or a pea shooter, exploded into a fountain of gore. What's not to love?

good choice. This was one of the games I forgot to Put in my list. Along With BG2:Shadows of Amn. And a couple others. Oh dear!

XD

darthdevidem01 said:
milkyjoe said:

Lawl.

He sounds like a SEGA fan.....grab him!

Yeah! Let's kick 'im!

(Coming from a guy, who only has one MGS game on his list, which is at number 50.)

Fab_GS said:
hikaruchan said:

Guess were I put all my MGS Games. 

I have a feeling your top 10 is flooded with FF and MGS games.

define flooded? is 4 or 5 (I forgot) out of 10 flooded XD