By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

Guess were I put all my MGS Games. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network
hikaruchan said:

I have a feeling your top 10 is flooded with FF and MGS games.

Carl2291 said:

@ darth and terriblegenome

FFIX and Valkyria Chronicles being in neither of your top 20 obviously explains why I hate both of you so much.

You better get ready to hate me a lot more

Fab_GS said:
ishiki said:

opposite for me. I was going to put it in the teens. And then I played it this year. XD

lawllawl what happened? If it's the story, then I agree, it's bland (it started very well, though). If it's the battle system, then I agree, it's extremely slow and the trance sucks. If it's the characters or the music, then I hate you.

It's the battle system mainly. Though I might find a way to switch into turbo mode in the emulator. While in the battlesystem only.

Zidane is my favorite leading character in any final fantasy besides maybe one girl XD.  And I love Steiner, Beatrix, Vivi, Garnet and Eiko. And Even Quina. The only two I really don't like is Freya and Amarant.

The story I liked... until Brahne Dies... it's wasn't the deepest story. But it was nice and fit... Kinda like Dragon Quest V which is somewhere in my list in the future :P... Just after that event, I didn't like the story much.

hikaruchan said:

Top 4

trololol?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

FFIX and Valkyria Chronicles being in neither of your top 20 obviously explains why I hate both of you so much.

Wait till you see how high the FF game most wanted to be remade by female Japanese gamers is on my list

TEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:

Hold on while I think of a way to make your name into something cool and thoughtful like "terriblegenome"!

Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:

No-one will hate you for having MGS4 at #1 

darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:

No-one will hate you for having MGS4 at #1 

It's official

Khuutra's favorite game is MGS4

he is officially band for posting it too early /bans

There are no MGS or FF games on my list.

Lawl.

VGChartz