By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

@More

Could you put your list in the Official thread (that's what it's there for... so I can keep a track on everyone's list in order). Just edit in your list thus far into your earliest post in the other thread, pretty please!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Boutros said:

Who was your main?

Bowser at first until I realized he sucked so bad then I moved around until I found the incredible Peach!

Kirby and Mewtwo FTW!

MewTwo!! You're braver than I thought (You should be able to spot the reference here)

I think its kinda sad that I actually did spot the reference

Star Wars geek 4 lyfe I guess....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

39. STAR WARS : KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 (PC)

Another controversial game! Well KOTOR 2 makes it to my list, not it wasn't as good as its predecessor but it was still awesome regardless....it was the 2nd WRPG I ever played, KOTOR being the first.

I think the best game about this game was the improved combat system of course and Kreia was awesome....not to mention OMGZ ANOTHER GOOD STAR WARS GAME!!!!11

Kreia was an awesome character, the relationship building in the game was something I hadn't seen before in a game, at least not in the way it was done here. DARTH NIHILUS looked SO AWESOME....I was really disappointed his character wasn't utilised to its potential! Yes the game kinda fell apart towards the end but 70% of it was awesome!

All in all I had so much fun with it and it was Star Wars, my favourite thing ever!

KOTOR 3 PLEASE!!!!!!

Fav Music:

Sith Lord's Theme

Rebuilt Jedi Enclave

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Smeags said:

@More

Could you put your list in the Official thread (that's what it's there for... so I can keep a track on everyone's list in order). Just edit in your list thus far into your earliest post in the other thread, pretty please!

done!!!

sorry for not doing it before, I dodn't get the rules (and ironically, broke them )

Geez, life got busy and I'm now way behind. I'll either catch up later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

39. Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)

I mentioned Conker seriously falling off the wagon after Diddy Kong Racing, and this is what I was talking about. Conker went from being a cute character aimed at young kids to a character that you'd expect to find in something like South Park, and it was very much a change for the better. This was Rare's last N64 game, and it's probably their last great game for Nintendo.

VGChartz

Oh... Us UK people are on to number 39?

Oops.

Updating!!

Updated my list now!

milkyjoe said:

39. Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)

I mentioned Conker seriously falling off the wagon after Diddy Kong Racing, and this is what I was talking about. Conker went from being a cute character aimed at young kids to a character that you'd expect to find in something like South Park, and it was very much a change for the better. This was Rare's last N64 game, and it's probably their last great game for Nintendo.

This game is so great... and so underrated...

My #39: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC)

Probably my favourite Star Wars game. I finished it so many times, you can't even imagine.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3