By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
yo_john117 said:
goddog said:

so now i have 7 homes i can not sell or repair, and i keep getting notices about them not paying rent because the condition is 0% ... 2 in bright wall ... all of them in the mercinary camp (well ones a store there but i cant sell it).. and one in mourningwood ... i could sell them or fix them all before i went to bed... damn...

This is the most annoying part of the game.  Spending half an hour repairing the stinking houses gets really old.  Game desperately need a "repair all" button.  

... and an easy way to set the rent level, maybe by city

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

I found this on another gaming site I go to: http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2010/10/29/why-fable-3-is-an-embarrassment-to-video-games/

The title lays it on a bit thick but he raises some good points. I haven't played Fable 3 yet, but It's disappointing that they still haven't worked out the insanely easy combat. I understand that developers want games to be playable by players of various skills levels but Lionhead clearly didn't think much was wrong with the combat from Fable 2, which is amazing frankly. Since they apparently haven't fixed or even improved upon my biggest gripe from Fable 2 I don't see myself playing this.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

I found this on another gaming site I go to: http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2010/10/29/why-fable-3-is-an-embarrassment-to-video-games/

The title lays it on a bit thick but he raises some good points. I haven't played Fable 3 yet, but It's disappointing that they still haven't worked out the insanely easy combat. I understand that games developers want games to be playable by players of various skills levels but Lionhead clearly didn't think much was wrong with the combat from Fable 2, which is amazing. 

honestly the easy combat was not a real issue for me... they modded the upgrade path to make that harder... it just a lot of other little things that are so nagging ... if it was not for the good story it would be a giant disappointment

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

goddog said:
yo_john117 said:
goddog said:

so now i have 7 homes i can not sell or repair, and i keep getting notices about them not paying rent because the condition is 0% ... 2 in bright wall ... all of them in the mercinary camp (well ones a store there but i cant sell it).. and one in mourningwood ... i could sell them or fix them all before i went to bed... damn...

This is the most annoying part of the game.  Spending half an hour repairing the stinking houses gets really old.  Game desperately need a "repair all" button.  

... and an easy way to set the rent level, maybe by city

Haha yeah....oh well there's always Fable IV right?

Severance said:
arcane_chaos said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I read the article and its actually reasonable

BUT NEVER in the article does it feel like Fable 3 is a BAD game

At the end the author says "ITS A GOOD GAME"

Why the HELL have they given it such a flamebaity title.....I mean I can understand site hits.....but the TITLE and the article DO NOT MATCH!

The title of the article is worse than my spree of misleading titles back in 2009!!

IGN are the kings of mis-leading titles

and GamrFeed is the queen sadly =[

people read gamrfeed?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Damn, Fable 3 down at 79 on Meta now >_>.

Aldro said:

Such a shame...most underrated game this year now!

yo_john117 said:
Aldro said:

Such a shame...most underrated game this year now!

Scary... even Alan Wake has a higher Metacritic :P  

Alan Wake was a great game, but I think Fable 3 was on par or slightly better than it.  Both games are sitting at scores which I consider to be below what they should be.

Fable 3 should be at least 88% and AW should be at least 85%

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I'm nearly 110% certain that the game came out the way it did to reach the holiday launch window. If I could force the company into an extra year of development, I would. It's sad because Molyneaux really does have some fantastic ideas.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Hopefully the add-ons will be great.

Or else (as mentioned before) there is always Fable IV, right?

A game is a game when it's fun

Fun is someone who enjoys doing something

And if one individual thinks something is fun it can be called a game.

So basically everything in life is a game.