By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

now, THAT's where all the overshipped PS3s went!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

so that x360s effect didn't last long did it?? woot at ps3 sales and this is our revenge for people trolling so long on ps3, now learn something new, never under-estimate the power of the ps3!!

edit: i want points for being right about ps3 sales!!

Can we still trust VG number? 24hours ago, PS3 only sold less than 90000units in EMEAA, and now it sold more than 140000units. I know there is an adjustment after the fiscal report from SONY, but this is too insane. So what is the previous estimation based on? And what is the current estimation based on?

So is there no any undertrack for XBOX360 and Wii?

kowenicki said:
CGI-Quality said:
kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:

PLAYSTATION 3 ON TOP!!!

The next generation didn't begin till SONY said it begins, nex-gen has begun now!

please dont start that crap... a bit of humility wouldnt go a miss. 

Ah come on, he's having a little fun. Lighten up!

I know but I want it to remain light... it wont if that nonsense rears its head again.

I am happy to congratulate the PS3 and its performance... but the fanboys (not darth) could ruin the forum if they get silly about it.  Thats all.

Weekly sales adjustments ? I don't recall PS3 selling 140k for 4 weeks straight in EMEAA...do you ?

kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:

PLAYSTATION 3 ON TOP!!!

The next generation didn't begin till SONY said it begins, nex-gen has begun now!

please dont start that crap... a bit of humility wouldnt go a miss. 

Hey don't take it so personally

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

"kowenicki 6 days ago

360...wins again.

its just how it is now."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3705933

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=118226&page=1

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the party Goes on!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Is Wii Party undertracked a bit?

GT5Prologue 25k? lol

Never under-estimate the power of PLAYSTATION!!!

Congrats SONY.