By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Carl2291 Vs. D21lewis

d21lewis!

The guy's really funny and a Futurama fan!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

D21lewis cause I actually come through for my fellow Georgians unlike someone I know! 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

D21lewis cause I actually come through for my fellow Georgians unlike someone I know! 

:(  I am sooooo sorry!  I didn't know that one vote could make such a difference!  I'll make it up to you.  Post your Wii number and I'll buy you a game--any game you want!

Carl2291,because hes my favorite fanboy!

carl.

i would have voted for d21lewis but hes not doing his job.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

D21lewis

Above: still the best game of the year.

D21lewis

d21lewis, he is simply hilarious. 

d21lewis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

:(  I am sooooo sorry!  I didn't know that one vote could make such a difference!  I'll make it up to you.  Post your Wii number and I'll buy you a game--any game you want!

Haha it's actually in my sig

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

D21lewis