By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Carl2291 Vs. D21lewis

NiKKoM said:

d21lewis...

a freck.. I'm against Kantor... :(

I suppose I should be honoured. Thanks!

OT: d21lewis

Because of his uncanny resemblance to one of the most awesome cartoon characters ever, who is so pleased by d21's posts that he stares at all of them from the left side of the page, grinning.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

The man with no name, d21lewis!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

It's an honor being nominated!

Anyway, 2291>21.  It's pure mathemotolgy.  I vote for Carl.

This was one fuckin hard choice to make...

I vote Carl2291.

d12lewis is a fuckin awesome guy, great, funny posts all round, most importantly a gamer who doesn't go picking sides and just loves his games.

But I just know Carl more. Dude's on my PSN friend's list, awesome guy, love his posts so much.

Would be quite happy to vote for either of you in the final, Carls become one of my favourite posters here. so I'm abstaining ...

Around the Network

Carl, he's cool (you're cool too d21!)

Dang this is the hardest choice for these games i've had to make.....If I could I would vote for you both!  

But I guess I will go with Carl.

D21lewis

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Darn it!  If I were home, I could campaign for myself!  I'll take my beating like a man, though.  If Obi Wan was right (and not drunk like I originally thought), being struck down will make me more powerful than you can imagine!  Now that I think about it, Obi Wan never did anything especially powerful after he died.  He just sorta glowed and gave advice.  Powerful advice, I admit........

d21lewis makes my heart smile.

Probably one of my favorite members on this site too... but Carl's still an awesome poster too!