By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: FF:CC Crystal Bearers “appears to be in trouble”

RolStoppable said:
Soriku appears to be in trouble too, if he doesn't stop creating threads at a record pace.

This may merely be a return to form, a backsliding if you will.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Neos said:

NiGHTS- 7,7.5,7

WHAT? F*** YOU EGM

edit : i know i haven't played it, but come on, should be in the 8 atleast. 

This is exactly what 90% of complaints about reviews are like. I haven't played it but this score is insane, fuck you EGM. Anti Wii bias CONFIRMED!!!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

HappySqurriel said:

A rumor like this is often simple speculation which has a reasonable probability of being true and is nearly impossible to disprove ...

Games that have been announced and then (essentially) disapear off the radar for a (somewhat) long period of time end up being bad at an unusually high rate; this is because publishers tend to want to prevent people from seeing obvious problems so they don't display the game. At any point in time there are usually (at least) half a dozen high profile exclusive titles for every platform which fall into this "Disapeared" category.

Now the advantage of claiming that the game "appears to be in trouble" is that if the game turns out to be bad (which there is a decent likelyhood of) you get to claim that your source (ie. your ass) was correct and get people to worship you; at the same time if the game turns out to be great then it just means that the game's delay was worthwhile and they found a way to solve all of their problems.

Focusing too much on rumors from gaming magazines is like reading too much into a fortune cookie ...

My las fortune cookie told me that no matter what I do in life it doesn't matter since i'm going to die anyway.  

It was the second most depressing fortune cookie i've ever had. 

And what was the THIRD?

Neos said:

NiGHTS- 7,7.5,7

WHAT? F*** YOU EGM

edit : i know i haven't played it, but come on, should be in the 8 atleast.

*sigh*

EGM is so biased...only giving Galaxy a 9.5 from one reviewer, too!

These games can't possibly be only good!

I look forward to RE:UC despite its flaws. 

Around the Network

I wonder if we could convince ioi to have the site check for new threads being posted and refuse to add them to the databse if they are being posted by soriku and/or include the word "rumor".......possibly even have it ban him for a day or two each time as well?

.....what?? I can dream can't I?

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
I wonder if we could convince ioi to have the site check for new threads being posted and refuse to add them to the databse if they are being posted by soriku and/or include the word "rumor".......possibly even have it ban him for a day or two each time as well?

Wouldn't it just be easier to remove his ability to create threads?

flagship said:
Sqrl said:

Wouldn't it just be easier to remove his ability to create threads?

Would it be as fun?

To Each Man, Responsibility
GhaudePhaede010 said:
I would love to complain about Final Fantasy being in trouble but if this is true then I am happy. I would rather they not release that garbage masquerading as a video game.

Troll moar, plz.

Some of us are lookign forward to TCB.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I agree with claude CC is about the only Final Fantasy games that are still good. I haven't touched tactics since that stupid judge crap from advanced and the quality of the numbered series has been going down hill for a long time.