By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: FF:CC Crystal Bearers “appears to be in trouble”

NiGHTS- 7,7.5,7

WHAT? F*** YOU EGM

edit : i know i haven't played it, but come on, should be in the 8 atleast. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Nintendo canceled 1st party game because developers wanted to let players customize their Mii’s

Say whuh?

oh my, did it behave naughty again?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I want my post count to reach at least 200 so I'm going to ride Soriku's coat-tail and post wherever he posts.
The last time I saw FFCC: TCB was a CGI trailer. It looked cool but I don't expect much from SE besides FF and KH

They said the same thing about FFXIII. Apparently every SE game in development "appears to be in trouble" for no apparent reason.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

the ds version looks to be still on pace--it was just in Nin Power

wow talk about vague...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

If FFCC:TCB is canceled then SE SUCKS!!!

Edit: Wow lots of mistakes today! 

FFCC:TCB That is a long acronym. At that point, you may as well, just say the name.

*cough* rumor *cough*

On a side note, I need to get this *cough* checks out.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA