By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PS3 vs N64

N64 292 46.65%

PS3 332 53.04%

Total:624

Ps3 vs. N64. Which has the best games? I am not speaking of features of the console but the games only. I am interested to see the results.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Well, considering I think that no game has bested Mario 64 for proper use of a camera in 3-D, not to mention how fun it was, I have to side with the 64.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

My beloved N64 <3

But PS3 controller > N64 controller lawl

Wow. Nostalgia versus new age games.

This'll be interesting.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Games?  Pretty difficult choice but overall Ill go with the PS3.  I still have more N64 games to date than PS3 games tho.

If you were asking hardware, PS3 easily.  I went through 8? I think, N64 controllers.  2 just playing through Conker's Bad Fur Day.

homer said:

Ps3 vs. N64. Which has the best games? I am not speaking of features of the console but the games only. I am interested to see the results.

what about the Tech versus the other consoles to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_64

regarding Games the N64 had only had a small number of Games that I was interest in on it back then I was all about the SONY PlayStation even though I played N64 a lot. The PS3 continues the trend of having more games that l am into then the N64 had.   

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

SM64, Goldeneye, JFG, PD, OoT, MM.  Some of the defining games of that generation.  N64 is my all time favourite console.  Those same games don't compare on many levels to the best games around today but for nostalgia, I vote N64.  In fact I'd vote for N64 compared to any other console.

Dumb comparison, the PS3 has better games of every genre.

If you actually think the N64 is better you need to take the nostalgia goggles off.

And please, nobody respond to me ranting about how awesome the N64 was at the time. I had one as back then, there were very few games worth playing. To the contrary, I can think of about 100 games worth playing on the PS3.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Well I had an N64, outside of wcw vs the world, goldeneye, mario 64 nothing else to me was worth playing.. The PS1 on the other hand...............

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.