By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes, Ruined in Europe!

Who gives a shit? The game looks like it's going to be wacky either way, and it may just end up being a purchase for quite a few people. It's all good.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

I try to care about this game, but I seem to fail.

as long as i can mow the lawn....

i thought the gore was a bit over the top. but then i dont really care either way.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Yeah, I agree that the blood and gore is part of the honest artistic style of this game, it is meant to be both mature, and a parody of what people consider mature at the same time and I have pretty much fallen in love with that duality.

I am pretty much on the fence about the blood and smoke thing. Being in america, it doesn't look like we're gonna get censored, so there's not much for me to worry about. What I would like though, is just the basic option to be put in so you can go either way for all countries.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Blood or no blood, this is a definitive purchase for me.

Around the Network

i feel bad--IGN just posted this video

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827358/vids_1.html

copy and paste in address bar if not working, then select the preview--most blood i have ever seen in a game

IF I ever get it, I will import the EU version then. Who likes blood anyway?

When blood is part of the artistic style, I do. Just like Kill Bill, I wouldn't buy that film if people popped into black mist because of where I live, regardless of me being old enough.

cloud_IX said:

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/840/840443p1.html

No blood or gore... no purchase.

I'm sorry for censure ( I'm italian so i'm affected too ) but do you really buy or not a game based on gore and blood ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

usually, I wouldn't buy a game that focuses so heavily on blood and gore, but this really doesn't. it's merely a matter that the baddass style that the game has is heavily supported by having the over the top splatters of blood.

Quite frankly, the blood hardly is the most realistic blood splatter in the world, it's just a big red explosion, so this isn't really an issue of the game depicting graphical violence.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her