By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes, Ruined in Europe!

I kind of hope that they add this option to the US version. I was really excited about this game until I saw all the gore. For now, I will buy it because of the gore, if they give this option, then I might pick it up.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

it would be good to add a option to turn on and off the blood

If were getting this game I would actually be happy that there is no blood as I do not like it,but because I am not getting it anyway I feel sorry for my fellow European gamers.

Sign the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/nmh3r03s/petition.html Let them know that we don't want a censored game!

I've always thought that every game with blood and gore should have a function to turn it off or tone it down. It always annoys me when you can't.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

I agree I saw an video with the smoke and I thought it actually looked kind of stylish. All though some people feel more mature to see blood and gore, so I guess I should not care if they have it or not.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I'm gonna buy the game. Blood/gore or not.

I believe it's about the gameplay... That's why i bought a Wii so i don't think the blood is important enough for me to change my opinion on this game. I'll still buy this one!

Btw: I've got 1000 posts ...! Up to another 1000 ...

THE NETHERLANDS

Wow. I just saw a video of the game for the first time. there is a lot of blood. I don't think that it deserves to be censored, but an option to turn it off might not be a bad idea.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Sighs here we go again *rolls eyes* this won't help violence decrease or anything. heck we see worse on tv...

thebert1 said:
Sign the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/nmh3r03s/petition.html Let them know that we don't want a censored game!

I think the petition is aimed at the wrong group of people