By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PS360 fans kicking the wii while it's down?

Can't Say i don't Love it
Hope it stays like this, The HD Twins Are just more deserving IMO.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

PS360 are finally getting the sales they deserve. Nothing wrong with what's happening.

The fad is finally over! lol

raptors11 said:

PS360 are finally getting the sales they deserve. Nothing wrong with what's happening.

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is that the way PS3 and 360 fanboys are reacting and lashing on the Wii. Did Wii fanboys do this in 2006-2009? Yes. Did that make it okay then? No. Should the PS3/360 fans be acting the same way with the turn of events? No.

Let's all be mature and get along, while accepting the fact that the Wii will still be ahead of the other consoles overall for the rest of the generation. :P

Kidding aside, it's great that all consoles are selling/have sold what they have deserved in the capitalist society. Putting other consoles down will not benefit anyone. So before we go rabid-party crazy over the doomed Wii, stop and think.

In a way I thought this was going to happen eventually for multiple reasons. Such sales that the Wii has achieved and the rate of those sales are only sustainable if they are able to capture the whole of the market. They failed to please the developers/publishers and they failed to please the core gamers, hence the resultant sales curve even though they succeeded with new / lapsed gamers.

Tease.

Around the Network

Some seem to be, and it's every bit as charming as fans who boast about winning the 4th quarter 14 - 12 in a game they lost 62 - 18

I honestly can't say I'm not happy.  Sony and MS worked their butts off for this and it's finally looking good.  I don't know if the Wii can particularly do anything about it.  Basically Ninty just has to deal with it as best they can until Wii 2 comes out.

im a fan of both so im not affected lol.

SpartenOmega117 said:

Kind of ironic. When nintendo had some of the most lame e3 confereces, they sold a sh*tload of wiis. But when they actually have an amazing e3 conference with an onslought of games coming out the Wii starts going down.

I think it has more to do with Market Saturation. The wii flooded the market the last few years, and has started to die down because so many people bought the wii.

Frankly, I'm just glad the HD consoles aren't being dominated by the Wii. More HD console sold leads to better HD software sales.

Wii has always dominated Christmas though. I'm curious to see how it does this year.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)