By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2010

darthdevidem01 said:
TWRoO said:
BHR-3 said:

the 1st 2 tables in ur 1st post the ones in ur 3rd post barely make it so dont add to them horizontaly i use FF sometimes IE btw

but who really cares now right? b/c jonup one it all theres nothing really to see here now

hey don't take it too seriously, it's only a game

as for the tables, i'll have to split them up, or maybe shorten some of your aliases as we all know who we are now anyway, i'm sure darthdevidem doesn't mind being called darth.

I wouldn't mind being called doggy

I don't think we are quite close enough to have pet names for each other yet.

I have hopefully fixed the results posts and OP anyhow... let me know if there are any other issues.

Around the Network

Yippie my name is now one of the longest ones.

Don't dare and shorten it though :p

non-gravity said:
koffieboon said:
non-gravity said:

Hopefully next week PSP will be tormenting me for the last time. 

I know what you mean... I scored just as badly on PSP so far.

a 25k adjustment on a dead 85k selling console is just a lot.

Though some seem to have perfectly anticipated it :p

Maybe ioi tipped them off :-p

@TWRoO Did you delete the lists with all the predictions?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3727553

They're still here

Around the Network

Thanks. Previously they were also on the first page though, that's why I couldn't find them.

Ahh yes, sorry... i'll put a link to them or something.

Looking at my predictions, all the consoles are selling better then I thought they would. The only reason my 360 sales are moderatly accurate is because they are my highest predictions, and boosts were expected for Kinect and CoD.

It's a little unfair because other people here have more points, but their predictions are more accurate. All of mine are underestimates, others have a mixed bag.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Man i would be soooooo much better if it wasnt for the DS... seriously im the worst predictor so ar when it comes to the DS! Really screwed me up. But i gave it a huge boost at BF so that'll go well hopefully!

At least im spot on the PSP!

Media Create has PSP at 98k for the week in Japan only, where it was 40k the week before.

Great news for predictions