By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2010

Ok, I updated all the first posts.

Around the Network

Damn effing handhelds

I'd be 2nd if I was better at predicting them!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Damn effing handhelds

Haha! I'm so glad I have moved up one place, thank you Smeags! ^o)

I'm climbing the chart, good!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

darthdevidem01 said:

Damn effing handhelds

Don't take this competition so seriously

remember at the end of the day its mostly for fun!

@ TWRoO i cant see some of the stats on the 1st page they get cut off and there are way to many i liked 08s countdown 1st page it was more simpler

congrats to jonop for wining the week again... and the whole competition

Play Me

Around the Network

Now that BHR mentions it. The tables do go over the normal page width, though they are still perfectly readible to me on Chrome. 

Which tables is it?
Is it just the "platform" post (linked on the front page) as I think I can fix that.... the two tables in the OP as far as I can see all the visible bits are within the post (though about 1-2mm gets cut off)

@BHR.... in 2008 there were only 8 of us and the forums were a lot easier to use.... if it would let me i'd compress them as there is a lot of space left in many of the columns, but making any changes screws stuff up entirely.

the 1st 2 tables in ur 1st post the ones in ur 3rd post barely make it so dont add to them horizontaly i use FF sometimes IE btw

but who really cares now right? b/c jonup one it all theres nothing really to see here now

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

the 1st 2 tables in ur 1st post the ones in ur 3rd post barely make it so dont add to them horizontaly i use FF sometimes IE btw

but who really cares now right? b/c jonup one it all theres nothing really to see here now

hey don't take it too seriously, it's only a game

as for the tables, i'll have to split them up, or maybe shorten some of your aliases as we all know who we are now anyway, i'm sure darthdevidem doesn't mind being called darth.

TWRoO said:
BHR-3 said:

hey don't take it too seriously, it's only a game

as for the tables, i'll have to split them up, or maybe shorten some of your aliases as we all know who we are now anyway, i'm sure darthdevidem doesn't mind being called darth.

I wouldn't mind being called doggy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey