By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 delayed in EUROPE as well!

Just told my mate. His little boy has asked for GT5 as his Xmas pressie.

Mates furious. I've never heard the word SONY paired with the phrase "bunch of unprofessional c*nts" uttered so many times in an hour.

He's just worried about how his kid will take it if they miss the Xmas window.

PS. I appreciate this isnt Sony's fault, but try telling that to the common working man.

Around the Network

why is it better for it now,i don't see what GT5 has to worry about from the other releases,it should be advertised all through the holidays anyway

with this and LBP2 now delayed maybe some of the third parties will be pleased anyway

Above & Beyond

. . . .

MOTHERF*** S^*& C*** F$%@ !!!!!!!111111111

Delay it again then im off to club the s*** out of some seals...

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Me before delay 

And after 

welshbloke said:

Somebody mentioned a lack of advertising as a clue which it may of been but Kinect was due to be released same week yet I have seen nothing advertised outside of a retailers website but I am presuming it is still on track.

Also confirmed for December but was it not confirmed for November. It has always surprised me how chill-axed the GT fan is about these delays but you have to be spitting feathers now. At this rate they will be releasing GT5 alongside FM4.

Kinect doesn't need to advertise yet - short on supply. 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

removed for senstitivity reasons.

Kowen, forget the haters and just say it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

LOL @ people thinking this is due to quality reasons

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey