By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 delayed in EUROPE as well!

SONY FANS are that girl at the start BTW!!!

Neo-Gaf is the gift that keeps giving!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Fuck it i am not purchasing this game brand new anymore i dont fucking care this i bullshit. What else can they really do to this game?

I am going to purchase it pre-owned and i never do that for a game but sony deserve to get no sales for this game now and i am not going to help them make money from it.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

this is getting annoying didnt they say they finished it and are working on GT6, well i guess the release date was really close to COD

-Newcloud- said:

this is getting annoying didnt they say they finished it and are working on GT6, well i guess the release date was really close to COD

LAWL

GT5 will destroy COD on PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Serious

Wait you waited for the game for 5 YEARS to not even buy it new when it comes out?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
-Newcloud- said:

LAWL

@Serious

Wait you waited for the game for 5 YEARS to not even buy it new when it comes out?

i guess on the business side its better not to release any game beside COD for max sales

Around the Network

Lets face it, the delays are giving it even more attention. I bet its actually helping more than sabotaging.

THEY ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE! Naw, Kaz is just such a perfectionist that it aint even funny.

I do belive most people that are GT fans and have waited for it will buy the game, regardless of the delays :P. Its like, if I wait 10 years for a game that i am insanely interested in, sure i'd be pissed off when its delayed, but once it arrives, I'd be outside the damn door a week earlier xDD.

Im probably the only one thinking like this and saying =
Take your time PD! Make the game a legendary one xD.

(Then again, Ive only been waiting for GT5 since 2009 lol)

It wasn't on my 'definite purchase' list, but this sure as hell has pissed me off

I guess the shitstorm this will cause will cheer me up!

darthdevidem01 said:
-Newcloud- said:

LAWL

@Serious

I would have purchased it brand new but this last delay has just pissed me off. And so close to the launch aswell. Fuck Polyphony. They am not getting any money out of me for this game. That been said i might change my mind when i calm down

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
darthdevidem01 said:
-Newcloud- said:

LAWL

@Serious

I would have purchased it brand new but this last delay has just pissed me off. And so close to the launch aswell. Fuck Polyphony. They am not getting any money out of me for this game. That been said i might change my mind when i calm down

I bet you will ;D, a game like this is worth purchasing for the hype and expectations alone XD.

@CGI,
Agreed.

AHAHAHHA

SONY,  YOU BUNCH OF STUPID MONKEYS!

Take my love, take my land..