By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 delayed in EUROPE as well!

The delay will help tbh.

Also, 2011 makes up for the other half of 2010 EASILY. I mean seriously, if we get no delays in 2011, there are about 10 must buy titles and thats exclusives alone. Its crazy.

Around the Network

This is sony advertising GT5.  It's free.  any news is good news.

I swear, if they can't stick to the December release...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I'm not THAT bothered about the delay, another month is hardly that much in the long run, but I'm worried that this 'holiday season' business really is bullshit and we wont see GT5 til next year. Just stick to a release date Sony, enough is enough. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

kowenicki said:
CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:

So, the month difference is going to do what ? Is there any company as badly run as Sony?

It's not Sony though, but Yamauchi himself. I'm sure this wasn't something Sony planned on, but if the game released with even the slightest of problems, they wouldn't have heard the end of it.

And can you imagine if there is even the the slightest of slight problems with it now after release?  This is very bad PR and can only be harmful to the franchsie imo..

This is what worries me.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Why the heck did they delay it now?  Seriously I don't even own a PS3 and this is starting to piss me off!

Epic pictures and gifs from carl BTW.

Really? Wasn't this game supposed to be out in 2009 or what?

Somebody mentioned a lack of advertising as a clue which it may of been but Kinect was due to be released same week yet I have seen nothing advertised outside of a retailers website but I am presuming it is still on track.

Also confirmed for December but was it not confirmed for November. It has always surprised me how chill-axed the GT fan is about these delays but you have to be spitting feathers now. At this rate they will be releasing GT5 alongside FM4.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Hm ... maybe they should change the name to GT Forever ! xD

Lol , they really don't understand how pissed of people are by delaying it again. Although , I think it's just a 2 week , maybey 1 month delay. Anyway , this sucks...