By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Outselling Everything Else In UK

MANUELF said:

I doubt it can sell that great, no gran turismo game have sold over 600k in the UK

Didn't Forza 3 do that? That's kinda embarrassing actually.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:

I doubt it can sell that great, no gran turismo game have sold over 600k in the UK

do you even know how amazing it is to be able to sell 500K in the UK?

Thats a massive achievement.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

this is just as bad as quoting from amazon

sully1311 said:

Its not bad when its quoting something you want to succeed

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
MANUELF said:

can you provide sales totals for all GT titles in the UK?

Around the Network
thelalaby said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MANUELF said:

can you provide sales totals for all GT titles in the UK?

I could if the elspa website still existed

darthdevidem01 said:
sully1311 said:

Its not bad when its quoting something you want to succeed

oh i want it to succeed, but this information doesnt mean anything to me. I've had it preordered since over a year ago so I cant it for £32!!

Me I think GT5 is going to do badly for the first few weeks, say 3 million in sales by december but I reckon it will have legs and end up selling 7 million lifetime. People should never go by pre orders from online retailers because Play.com had many games in there number 1 position that sold badly worldwide. Differant regions like differant games. Also some people shouldn't expect hugh sales from GT5 because they could be letting themselfs in for a hugh disappointment.

Now somebody point the way to sonys offices so I can smack the shit out of there marketing guys. 3 weeks til launch and still no advertising. WTF!

I don't get why ppl discredit what retailer says about GT5 but of its kinect its massive news ROFL!

darthdevidem01 said:

Same story on amazon UK if we ignore 6 out of the top 10 titles!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_h__video_games_display_on_website_more?pf_rd_p=468277213&pf_rd_s=right-7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=300703&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=104CS6M1W5XGW9ZWY8Z5

Wow Darth, look at the games in front of it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)