By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Actress do you not find Attractive/Hot?

oldschoolfool said:
ishiki said:

I think a better summation of your question would be.

"Which actress that is considered hot do oyu not find hot"

I could list tons of not hot actresses

If that is what you mean... Megan Fox

Now ones I find hot.
Emma Watson, Zhang Ziyi, Scarlett Johanssen and Jessica Alba :P

Megan fox is the most beautiful woman in the world. What's wrong with you people. lol

Far better than I could ever explain it:

In short, she's hot in the same way a Big Mac is tasty.

Around the Network

Uma Thurman and Jennifer Garner immediately come too mind.

axumblade said:
ishiki said:
axumblade said:

Perhaps he doesn't like her clubbed thumbs?

I have a clubbed thumb actually >_<.

I wasn't really trying to be offensive. :P I have just noticed that's the most common thing people don't really like about Megan Fox. x.o

I didn't take it that way, I was just stating I had one! I have odd taste in what's normally hot anyways!

Lindsey Lohan.

Renee Zelwegger - I don't watch anything with her in it

Jessica Alba - Very over-rated

Rihanna - I know she's a singer, not an actress but I had to mention her. WAYYYYYYY over-rated

there's probably more but I can't think of any others off my head

Around the Network

Wait are we doing overrated or unattractive? There is huge difference for me. For example, Gisele Bundchen isn't ugly but she is highly overrated. I'd say the same thing about Megan Fox.

that video twesterm uploaded into this thread is one of the most annoying vids i have ever seen. God what a horrible accent and didnt his mother ever teach him to take a breath between sentences?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I can't believe I'm the first person to say this: Cameron Diaz. She's cute but I'm not very attracted to her.

Ever since I found out Megan Fox had a clubed thumb, I just couldn't get into it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

AdventWolf said:

I can't believe I'm the first person to say this: Cameron Diaz. She's cute but I'm not very attracted to her.

Cameria Diaz was hot in The Mask after that.....I don't know what happened to her. Probably lost that 20lbs that most chicks in Hollywood do. It ruined Angelia Jolie's looks as well.