By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Actress do you not find Attractive/Hot?

I got another one. I don't find jennifer aniston all that attractive. Am I wrong for that? lol

Around the Network
Cross-X said:

Simple Questions.

Which Actress do you not find Attractive or Hot?

Also if you hate some Actress, please do express your hate and just state you don't find attractive/hot.

I personally don't find Jessica Alba hot or attractive at all.

Another person would be Julia Roberts. Sometimes I hear people say how she's so attractive and glamourous and all but I don't she is at all. Just plain looking.

Jessica Alba not hot???

angelina jolie for mine as well, not a huge fan

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Pamela Anderson, Susan Sarandon (she was hot only in Rocky Horror).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

ocean-1984 said:
Cross-X said:

Simple Questions.

Also if you hate some Actress, please do express your hate and just state you don't find attractive/hot.

Another person would be Julia Roberts. Sometimes I hear people say how she's so attractive and glamourous and all but I don't she is at all. Just plain looking.

Jessica Alba not hot???

That movie sucked,but Jessica alba and that underwater segment was the best part of the movie. lol

Around the Network
ocean-1984 said:
Cross-X said:

Simple Questions.

Jessica Alba not hot???

I was going to reply back with a Scarlett Johansoon gif but it's NSFW so not gonna post it.

But this is what you call hot :D:

Cross-X said:

WTF???!!!!!

Jessica Alba... She is pretty but not amazing imo. She doesn't have any special feature, she's just typically what people find attractive and I don't find her special. At least I can give her credit for not having any surgury (or at least I don't think she has).

Megan Fox. I wish I could tape her mouth shut. She looks so stupid with her lips open all the time. Also, she's always over sexualised (even in Transformers which is supposed to be a film from a Japanese cartoon for kids), which is quite annoying. She had some plastic surgury btw.

Brad Pitt... Big meh.

Robert Pattinson. The only reason women oogle over him is because of Twit-Twilight. Never found him that attractive.

Although I don't know anyone personally that find her attractive but seen her on plenty of top lists; Pamela Anderson. Fake barbie plastic surgery coated face: Check! Huge ugly balloon breasts that look extreamly painful: Check! Blonde personality & hair: Check! She ticks all of the stuff from my ugly list.

A lot of actors and actresses look good (subjective) because of surgury. It truly does wonders, almost like magic. If I had that money I could look like an actress too, in fact anyone could, it's easy, but not natural nor anything special.

Victoria Justice.

She is beautiful.  

My second pick would be Scarlett Johanssen.  She is hot.  And dude I agree with the Julia Roberts thing 100%.

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

axumblade said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ishiki said:

I think a better summation of your question would be.

"Which actress that is considered hot do oyu not find hot"

I could list tons of not hot actresses

If that is what you mean... Megan Fox

Now ones I find hot.
Emma Watson, Zhang Ziyi, Scarlett Johanssen and Jessica Alba :P

How very dare you!!

Perhaps he doesn't like her clubbed thumbs?

I have a clubbed thumb actually >_<.