By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: CGI Vs.MaxwellGT2000

hatmoza said:

Maxwell trolled the $399 Move bundle on my wall.

CGI gets my vote.

Really? That's your reasoning?  I was just trying to help you financially cause you wanted a bigger hard drive and the bundle so I was saving you 200 dollars and getting you everything you wanted hell check out my collection of games I got last month

Yeah I totally hate the Move bundle

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I'm voting for MaxwellGT2000 because one time we were up all night on facebook talking about feelings (true story).

Mr. Maxwell.  Cuz he paid me fiddy cents to vote for him.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Maxwellgt2000 because it sounds like a cool car.....

CGI-Quality because he has good taste.

Around the Network

MaxwellGT2000 because I like his posts.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Maxwell.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

That one's easy.

CGI_Quality.

No contest there.  Fairness shall prevail.

Maxwell.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Vote for CGI_Quality.