By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

GOOOOO Halo Reach! Fifa 11 Opens bigger than Reach in EMEAA alone on Ps3! Soocer is really big Here and i Love Football but not VideoGames... oh im soccer Player :D

Around the Network

I'm surprised by these numbers, I was expecting a much bigger gap between PS3 and Wii. Maybe this lower gap will be reflected in the WW charts...

VGChartz

FIFA 1.1m on PS3!!!! MASSIVE!

No HW boost for both HD consoles tho....=(

Nintendogamer said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

So Wii and DS went up! and Wii sports resort > Sports Champions. I think we will see Wii aprty in the charts next week.

Doesn't Wii Sports Resort come with the Wii though? 

Yeah, but Sports champions comes with PS3 as well in the bundle.

Sports Champions isn't bundled in Europe iirc. It doesn't even come with the Move Starter Pack.

LMAO @ People who said Ps3 would kill 360 this week in EMEAA... Wont happen only on GT5 week haha

Around the Network
Pyramid12 said:

I'de think most FIFA fans already have a PS3 and 360, like they bought it when they got FIFA 08,09 or 10.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

So Wii and DS went up! and Wii sports resort > Sports Champions. I think we will see Wii aprty in the charts next week.

Sports Champions isn't bundled in Europe. It doesn't even come with the Move Starter Pack. 

edot: LOLOL? How did the font get so big?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

mmm ok'sh for Sports champions. Not sure how much it can sustain though! 

And DAMN YOU FIFA(360) :@:@

darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendogamer said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

Sports Champions isn't bundled in Europe. It doesn't even come with the Move Starter Pack. 

edot: LOLOL? How did the font get so big?

Oh I always seem to be looking amazon.com.  For a minute I thought you were using large fornt to show that you were shouting. it appears you changed your writing to Heading 1.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Pyramid12 said:

I'de think most FIFA fans already have a PS3 and 360, like they bought it when they got FIFA 08,09 or 10.

Yeah i'd think so too. Fifa like madden probably wont boost sales... but this is VGC where adjustments are always right around the corner!! lol