By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
toastboy44562 said:

-Beta in 2011

-Dedicated servers

-New weapons

-More badass execuations

-Better graphics than Uncharted 2

-Longer campaign

-New level up system includes revives. Counts all your kills streaks/assists etc.

-Rewards for headshots/killstreaks etc.

-customizable weapons and characters

-4 Player co-op single player story mode

-Beast mode

-Reworked Horde mode

-Attack when in cover (Ex. Jump on enemy from cover)

-Unlockable things for each character online

-Depending on if you have gears 1/2 achievements at the beginning of the mission your AI might be more advanced

And Epic said there's still a lot they havn't announced! omfg game of the year 2011 imo

Sources. You have none.

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Sent a letter to GameReactor (They answer questions) and I asked them:
Do you think GeoW3 will look better than KZ3?
Their answer was =
No...

See the reply here = http://www.gamereactor.se/brev/154564/Tror ni Gears of War 3 blir snyggare?/

XD

You should have asked them if the game will be a better game...their answer would have been different I assure you.

are we really going to go down to that level. seriously, he did a mistake, dont be like him, your better then that.

and once again the thread has been derailed *claps*

They wouldnt have answered that question. They would simply have done what they always do, refer to reviews.

Gamereactor has given Killzone 2 a 10/10 and Gears 2 a 9/10. So no mate, dont assure me anything xDD.

(Killzone 1 got 9/10, Gears 1 got 8/10)
Shocking maybe? xDD Or maybe god forbid, they enjoy Killzone over Gears?

I made a mistake :/? Theres a hot topic on Gamereactor forums and people are arguing about graphics so I just asked the damn editors for their opinion. Hows that wrong ^^. Curiosity and its their damn job. They know what they're talking about or atleast thats how I see it.

"Better graphics then Uncharted2" :'(

Maybe you're right and the best people working on the 360 will get anywhere near UC2 in 2011 which will be 2 years old by then.

I'm sure Gears of War 3 will sell better then Uncharted 2, it's coming out on the 360 and is another shooter.

Aldro said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Their answer was =
No...

See the reply here = http://www.gamereactor.se/brev/154564/Tror ni Gears of War 3 blir snyggare?/

XD

You should have asked them if the game will be a better game...their answer would have been different I assure you.

are we really going to go down to that level. seriously, he did a mistake, dont be like him, your better then that.

They wouldnt have answered that question. They would simply have done what they always do, refer to reviews.

Gamereactor has given Killzone 2 a 10/10 and Gears 2 a 9/10. So no mate, dont assure me anything xDD.

I made a mistake :/? Theres a hot topic on Gamereactor forums and people are arguing about graphics so I just asked the damn editors for their opinion. Hows that wrong ^^. Curiosity and its their damn job. They know what they're talking about or atleast thats how I see it.

So you confirmed they are Killzone fanboys. Any questions regarding Killzone answered by them are going to be extremely exaggerated. Killzone 2 is not a 10. I don't care how much you like it. If you disagree compare Meta between the two games.

Now back to discussion of Gears of War.

Snesboy said:
toastboy44562 said:

-Beta in 2011

-Dedicated servers

-New weapons

-More badass execuations

-Better graphics than Uncharted 2

-Longer campaign

-New level up system includes revives. Counts all your kills streaks/assists etc.

-Rewards for headshots/killstreaks etc.

-customizable weapons and characters

-4 Player co-op single player story mode

-Beast mode

-Reworked Horde mode

-Attack when in cover (Ex. Jump on enemy from cover)

-Unlockable things for each character online

-Depending on if you have gears 1/2 achievements at the beginning of the mission your AI might be more advanced

And Epic said there's still a lot they havn't announced! omfg game of the year 2011 imo

Sources. You have none.

Everything he said has been confirmed except for the graphics part since it is objective and can never be proven. Go to IGN.com if you want sources.

Around the Network
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Their answer was =
No...

XD

So you confirmed they are Killzone fanboys. Any questions regarding Killzone answered by them are going to be extremely exaggerated. Killzone 2 is not a 10. I don't care how much you like it. If you disagree compare Meta between the two games.

So because they like a game that you don't, makes it an instant "no 10?" You do relise how pathetic that sounds?

They gave Halo Reach a 10 aswell and its meta is the same as Killzone 2. What are you getting at lmao? The meta difference between Killzone 2 & Gears 2 is only about 2 points. Not exactly miles away.

Hahahahaha.

EDIT: You are also aware that the score 10/10 varies between sites. You should probably check it up yourself before asuming anything. GameReactor is like Swedens nr.1 place for gamers.

EDIT2: Killzone 2 also got the GOTY from that site. Sorry mate but
"Killzone 2 is not a 10. I don't care how much you like it."
How ignorant can a person be?

Aldro said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Their answer was =
No...

XD

So because they like a game that you don't, makes it an instant "no 10?" You do relise how pathetic that sounds?

They gave Halo Reach a 10 aswell and its meta is the same as Killzone 2. What are you getting at lmao? The meta difference between Killzone 2 & Gears 2 is only about 2 points. Not exactly miles away.

Hahahahaha.

EDIT: You are also aware that the score 10/10 varies between sites. You should probably check it up yourself before asuming anything. GameReactor is like Swedens nr.1 place for gamers.

Not ignorant at all. If you think Killzone 2 is a perfect 10 in the FPS genre I suggest you expand your horizons and step out of the PS3 only shooting experience. Its a fact Killzone 2 is not a 10. Halo:Reach isn't a 10 either. I would be hard pressed to think of any FPS that is a true 10. 10 would mean the benchmark of what all shooters are trying to reach.This is my last comment on the matter. This is a Gears of War 3 thread. If you don't have a 360 or have no interest in Gears of War 3 then no need to be posting here.

Edit: I looked at your games profile and noticed you have Gears and Halo. You of all people should know Killzone 2 is not a 10.

tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Ohhhh, these lines are too damn funny, lol.

As I assume now that you are one of those guys who use meta scores to prove that one game is better than another one, I'll give you a tip: compare Halo:Reach to Modern Warfare 2 now, then tell me if everyone who rated Halo higher than MW2 is a Halo fanboy. I already see the double standard coming here...

BTW, Killzone 2 isn't a 10 for me, but it can be a 10 for someone else, it's an opinion!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Their answer was =
No...

XD

Hahahahaha.

Not ignorant at all. If you think Killzone 2 is a perfect 10 in the FPS genre I suggest you expand your horizons and step out of the PS3 only shooting experience. Its a fact Killzone 2 is not a 10. Halo:Reach isn't a 10 either. I would be hard pressed to think of any FPS that is a true 10. 10 would mean the benchmark of what all shooters are trying to reach.This is my last comment on the matter. This is a Gears of War 3 thread. If you don't have a 360 or have no interest in Gears of War 3 then no need to be posting here.

I'm by no means a FPS freak but I have played and own games in franchises such as =
Counter strike, half life, tf, killzone, call of duty, halo, crysis, doom etc.

I enjoy playing games on my TV in a living room using a controller and a console. Based on this, my favorite FPS to play is Killzone 2. I simply enjoy it the most. You need to understand that reviews are mainly subjective and it all comes down to personal preferences. THERE ARE PEOPLE that find game A, B or even C to be perfect 10's. Now what is a perfect 10? It doesnt mean the game is the best there is / as good as it can be. It could simply mean that it delivers beyond our expectations and once again it comes down to what expectations you have. So really its subjective and everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are plenty of 10's on Killzone and Halo by so many other sites aswell. YOU CAN LOOK DAT UPZ ON DEH METACRITICS (See what i did thaar)

tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:
zgamer5 said:
tuscaniman said:
Aldro said:

Their answer was =
No...

XD

Hahahahaha.

Edit: I looked at your games profile and noticed you have Gears and Halo. You of all people should know Killzone 2 is not a 10.

Would you even believe me if I said I don't enjoy Halo or Gears?
I'm not even bashing any game i'm just trying to make you understand that there are other opinions about games. There are plenty of games I own that I don't even have on my vgchartz profile. Merely some PS3 and X360 ones. I have ton of PC games and new PS3/360 games that I havent bothered to add to my "own" list :).