By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will happen to 360 if Kinect fails?

a very bold prediction we shall see. From a technical stand point move seems to be ticking all the right boxes so i expect it to do well more consitently. Ms will definitley advertise the crap out of kinect so i expect initial sale's to look dominant, but only for a short time.

Around the Network

The OP is obviously suffering from the misapprehension that he is entitled to have VGC users understand and comment appropriately to his post rather than his implied contention that Kinect is a buggy mess unworthy of our attention and therefore should sell really badly.  I disagree.  Where's the fun in that?  I don't need some pretentious thread starter to tell me what I should think he may be saying!  I believe I am entitled to read layers of innuendo and barely perceptible agendas into all the threads started by the anti M$ users here and react as disproportionately as I deem fit. 

I am happy that you found one poster who understands you though and the mutual admiration apparent in every word of your exchange is truly touching.  I feel it here in the pit of my stomach.