By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pics of my gaming setup(s) - post yours! (56K warning)

I have a similar comp setup minus the goofy racing chair...lol

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

Where did you get those driving gears and how much? and WOW you got triple screen setup? HOLY SH** how much do you spen on your gaming needs?

ummm...my set-up is exactly like the one in the OP...yup...exactly like it...¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Pfft! Ikea! Your setup sucks!

No, I am not jealous! You have to believe me!

starcraft said:
Severance said:

The presence of Fable II, both Mass Effect's, Lost Odyssey and both Gears pleases me greatly.

If you want something even better, I have 2 versions of ME 1 as well as all the other games....

I posted my set up ages ago on here, but I am away from it now, so this is the best I can give you, but it just feels shit in every way when compared to the OP

Around the Network

dude you are rich!

disolitude said:
zarx said:

You always have to rub it in don't you. 

my setup isn't even worth posting next to that monster setup, hell it's not worth posting at the best of times.

lol...Im sorry man, I didn't post to rub it in.

I spent lots of time building the racing cockpit and was just gonna post that as I figured it would be cool to see what one can make with some spare time and internet guides...but then I was like...screw it, ill take pics of everything and post it.

Well do post the specs of that chair then. Let the other young engineer wannabes try it out. The chair looks great, and I imagine it is fairly light given all those pipes are plastic. 

Awesome setup of course.

"56K" warning is so 1990.

That's a wonderful setup. It's actually so good that I couldn't handle to wish for it, given my situation.

Do please enjoy for all of those who cannot!

d21lewis said:

After reading that OP, I think my penis actually got two inches smaller.  You are indeed the man, disolitude.

Copy those pics and post in a different forum to shrink theirs. It'll make you feel better.