By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pics of my gaming setup(s) - post yours! (56K warning)

What model acer projector? I have been wanting to get a projector for my next tv purchase but haven't really looked into them yet.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
zarx said:

Umm well...now at least you know I am not talking out of my ass when I post :)

aw I can't stay mad at someone with a Alucard avatar : )

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

my "setup" -if you would call it that- is messy, everything is on the ground and all over the place.

these are random pics i toke awhile ago plus new one i just toke for this thread.

This is the LG tv that is in the living room.

This is the Bravia one that is i use most for gaming

BEHOLD!!! MY POKEMON RANCH!

my favorite Pokemon! (Piplup)

and this is the stuff i got for september (including that PS3)

i also got a Logitech wheel but its not working anymore (it vibrates non stop?) so i have it in my basement along with lots of older gen games and consoles.

and here is a picture of my bunny.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

thranx said:

What model acer projector? I have been wanting to get a projector for my next tv purchase but haven't really looked into them yet.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009223CVF

For the price this is an incredible projector. Its only 720p but thats the trade off as there are no 1080p 3D projectors on the market yet. My plan was to get this until 1080p 3D projectors come out and drop in price slightly and then get that...but seeing how good this one is and how Optoma announced an adapter which makes these 3D projectors work with ps3 and bluray ill prolly keep this one for a while.

http://www.vizworld.com/2010/09/optoma-unveils-3d-adapter-720p-projectors/

After reading that OP, I think my penis actually got two inches smaller.  You are indeed the man, disolitude.

Around the Network

i never liked the colors on the projectors.

Why do you use projectors when you have HD Tvs? , that said i used to play my PS2 with that on my basement it was hilarious seeing a 5 feet long character

@Severance

Nice setup...lots of stuff. Kind areminds me of my gaming days during PS2/Dreamcast days. I had a lot of stuff but no space for it lol

You got lots of games. I trade all mine after I'm done. I have maybe 20 games for all platforms at the moment.

As far as projectors, they've come a long way in quality in the last 2-3 years. The new DLP projectors have virtually no rainbow effects, great resulution and a sharp image. Pair one up with a good surround sound and a great reflective screen and you got a home theater experience no LCD can match. I had a bad image about them hence why i didn't buy one sooner...but now I've seen the "light" lol

disolitude said:

You got lots of games. I trade all mine after I'm done. I have maybe 20 games for all platforms at the moment.

well lets say you like to collect TVs , i like to collect games , i keep all the games i have unless a better version gets released (Ala Game of The Year Edition) , but lately i keep all games, since i'd be selling them in a big loss.

Severance said:

The presence of Fable II, both Mass Effect's, Lost Odyssey and both Gears pleases me greatly.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ok you have money, we get it. Sweet setup, that looks like a Ibañez.