By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I never learned to tie my shoes

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

and wht wrong with that.

great face ugly body? thats fine with me! (need a pillow) ugly body great face? thats fine with me! ugly body and face? thats fine with me! (need a pillow) perfect body and face (in other words) the hole package! more of a reason to assume shes hot.

*giggles*

Everyone knows that P_chan was an alt of Wesslewoggle.

*giggles* 

All you guys are talking dirty to a boy 

*giggles* 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
V-r0cK said:

Does anybody here actually know how P_chan looks like or are many of you just imagining that she's some attractive girl?

and wht wrong with that.

great face ugly body? thats fine with me! (need a pillow) ugly body great face? thats fine with me! ugly body and face? thats fine with me! (need a pillow) perfect body and face (in other words) the hole package! more of a reason to assume shes hot.

And if you later found out that she was a close relative of yours?? lol

i got 2 i want to screw now! so? hey i'm just being honest.

dsister said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

and wht wrong with that.

*giggles*

Everyone knows that P_chan was an alt of Wesslewoggle.

*giggles* 

All you guys are talking dirty to a boy 

*giggles* 

yea funny.  who said she he it was a girl again. i should have egg on my face but thats not the case. its not like i can change it.

I don't know either :(

My friends tried several times to teach me, but i always forget.

Above: still the best game of the year.

V-r0cK said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
V-r0cK said:

Does anybody here actually know how P_chan looks like or are many of you just imagining that she's some attractive girl?

and wht wrong with that.

First cousin, to be precise ^_^

But that's no reason to stop.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
V-r0cK said:

and wht wrong with that.

how close of a relative?? :D - - - - - I wonder where he'd draw the line XD