By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Evidence Aliens and UFOs are really demons (I'm serious)

so this donesnt have anything to do with the fact that the church doesnt believe in aliens, or that aliens will raise questions about god.

lol

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

what we don't understand, we call them ghost, monsters or demons. 

I believe they been here before long time ago, and infact I know I saw one before while on a plane when I was 16.

Now I'm being serious, this is what I saw. I was looking out the window, at first I thought I was looking at the sun at near the backside of the plane but, the color was different. It looked bright orange/red, I thought something was wrong with my eyes so I looked back inside the plane to see if I'm really seeing things. I looked out the window again and it was gone.

There is absoluting no way that could have been the sun. The actual sun was on the other side of the plane.

Now I'm noticing a lot of people are saying they see something similar, either on youtube etc. I'm starting to believe what I saw is true. I don't know what it was, but it is a ufo.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Interesting findings. Bookmarked. I didn't read all the OP because it's a text wall but the matter also interests me.

amp316 said:

I still haven't figured out the whole anal probing thing though.  That remains a great mystery to me. 

It's pretty easy, actually. Humans in the future will be all the gays. Known to other lifeforms as The Gaykind.

You keep using the word 'evidence'.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Around the Network

People say Christianity is ridiculous, and now you throw in flying demons from outer space

To be serious, though, I think you might be reading this backwards. Remember the attitude of ancient humans towards anything foreign. Anything which looked or behaved different to them was evil and inhuman (not literally...or is it?). This has repeated itself throughout history. Now, if slightly different skin tone and facial features made them think this, then imagine their reaction when (if) they saw a being more intelligent than us, but adapted to life on a completely different planet. Imagine then how they felt when they realised just how powerful these strange monsters turned out to be.

Wouldn't they be angry? Afraid? Wouldn't they embed these things in their culture, and write about them when they gained the technology to do so? Wouldn't they tell this to their children and their grandchildren so it was passed down the generations?

You speak as though religious texts are absolute truth. Even if you do believe in Christianity, you have to admit that no human can possibly hear and express the exact word of God, right? I believe that is part of Islam - Sharia law can never be perfectly expressed, because it is divine. Some subjectivity from the author has to come into it. Their fears and superstitions. The fears and superstitions of ancient people.

Just because the alien are different, doesn't mean that they are evil. We know that now. If they wanted to destroy the lot of us, they could have done so. If, for some bizarre reason, they wanted to make us all burn copies of the Bible and dance around a fire worshipping an evil red person with large horns, they could have done that too.

Now, 99.999999999999999999999999999% of alien sightings are most probably either the creations of deluded/exhausted minds or people who are desperate to be famous. The following applies for these as well as any people who may have actually experienced evil alien "satanic actions": You find refuge and comfort in what you know. If all of your life you have been a devout Christian and have believed in your heart that Christ was the saviour of all humanity, what is going to happen when you imagine the personification of salvation and security? Of course you'll feel better!

None of this proves the truth of Christianity or the nature of UFOs.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Didn't really want to get involved in this kind of discussion, but I'll just say one thing and then I'm out.

If the goal of demons/fallen angels is to keep people looking other places instead of looking for the truth about God, then it would make sense that they could perpetuate this by falsefying alien encounters.  But, iirc, the ability to manifest physical form was taken from them after the Great Flood (Jude 6), so if people claim to clearly see and touch aliens then it may be more likely that they are being affected on some psychological level as demons/fallen angels could give people visions (Matt 4:8).  Anyway, I'm just saying that the OP is possibly right and it shouldn't be blown off.

Have fun debating cause I'm out.

amp316 said:

My theory is that aliens are people from the future that have already witnessed a nuclear war and that by traveling faster than the speed of light are going back in time.  They are trying to warn us about the future.  Notice how they showed in Roswell, NM where there was a ton of nuclear testing nearby.  The reason that they look the way they do is because of evolution.  Their craniums are larger because of the need for a larger brain capacity and their jaws are nearly non-existant because they get sustenance from pills and liquids.  I still haven't figured out the whole anal probing thing though.  That remains a great mystery to me. 

I don't think Roswell was aliens, I think Roswell was the best cover up ever. A cover up of a cover up if you like.

The debris at Roswell was supposed to actually be equipment that was to be used for testing whether the soviets were testing nukes according to a government report in the 90's. Obviously at the height of the cold war such developments had to remain top secret, so when rumours surfaced that it was a UFO the military did nothing to stop it, even encourage it at times. It was a lot more convenient for people to think that than find out what it really was. Also the fact that it was to be used for detecting nukes and was still an experiment explains why it was so close to the USA test sites.

Anyway, that's what I think. But I like your idea about time travelers too.

amp316 said:

My theory is that aliens are people from the future that have already witnessed a nuclear war and that by traveling faster than the speed of light are going back in time.  They are trying to warn us about the future.  Notice how they showed in Roswell, NM where there was a ton of nuclear testing nearby.  The reason that they look the way they do is because of evolution.  Their craniums are larger because of the need for a larger brain capacity and their jaws are nearly non-existant because they get sustenance from pills and liquids.  I still haven't figured out the whole anal probing thing though.  That remains a great mystery to me. 

It's evolved from a way to check if the other being is carrying any weapons, to a greeting, much like shaking hands. A handshake originally was used to check if a visitor at your door had a weapon (because apparently weapons could only be carried in your hands). In the future, weapons used to be carried in the anal cavity. They carry out their cultural greeting, but we feel so violated and we cannot reciprocate the probing. Going back in time, you would assume that they knew that we shook hands, but there was a worldwide server crash and all our history, which was recorded on twitter and facebook, was lost forever in 2087.

MDMAniac said:
amp316 said:

I still haven't figured out the whole anal probing thing though.  That remains a great mystery to me.

It's pretty easy, actually. Humans in the future will be all the gays. Known to other lifeforms as The Gaykind.

Speak for yourself <_<

Amén.