By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The average man cries 6 times a year

Random Person B said:

I have not cried in over 11 years.  I have teared up.  But that happens with yawning.

And even back then it required a kick to my balls to get me to cry.

Man, do you have a heart??

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

Let's see: Toy Story 3, bad breakup. Those are the times in the last year for me, and there were probably 3 cries about that breakup, over a week or so. One for Toy Story 3.

As a side note, the year before this I watched Up and Clannad/After Story, which was like 10 cries between the two. Plus one cry for the end of Welcome to the NHK. So it balances out.

In general though, the Bob Marley song is right. The easiest way to make a man cry is with a woman.

MasterZack said:
Random Person B said:

I have not cried in over 11 years.  I have teared up.  But that happens with yawning.

I just cried when I saw that Zelda collection because I want it!

MasterZack said:
Random Person B said:

There are things that make me sad.  It's just such a waste of time to cry tho.  If I see a bunch of orphans begging for food, i'll feel sad, but how does crying help at all in that situation.  I can appreciate a sad story in a fictional setting, but again, why would I cry over it? 

I remember I knew a girl that was really emotional and cried really easily.  God damn whenever she cried I did everything in my power to stop her from crying, not because I cared, but because it annoyed the crap out of me.  How was crying helping her in any of the problems she was facing?  Most of the time, since she cried a lot, it would be a very minor problem.  Left your quarterlong project worth half your grade at home with no car available?  ima waste time and cry about it.  No you stupid bitch, if you stayed calm you would realize that you can take a bus to your house and be back before the class starts?  Then you can cry.  I don't hang out with her anymore.

LOST ended, i cried, now let's not talk about it anymore

Around the Network

lmao baddman  dont cry!

Man, I remember this one time I watched I Am Sam followed by The Notebook.  Man, that wasn't pretty.  Must've gone through two boxes of kleenex.

Gilgamesh said:

Your thoughts?

I have to wonder, how drunk were you when you started this thread :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FFXIV :'(

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

You guys never cut onions? Your 30 year old virgins and your mama cooks for you?