By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 sales predictions

2.75 million.

Slightly less than KZ2. This year is packed with shooters.

Around the Network

4.5 millions. Why yes, I'm theist, how did you know?

Depending on how it is reviewed, 3.80 million maximum.

It has no chance at selling over 3 million copies.

Im going to say....3.8 million LTD.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

I would like to say 4, but im going with 3.5m lifetime.

The shooter fanbase on ps3 has no doubt increased with the COD titles and not to mention double the ps3 install base. The max it can do out of such "phenomenal" outcome is ~4.5m.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

gonna have to re-do my estimate, due to the preorders not picking up much, hopefully that changes in the coming weeks.

FW---500k-600k

LTD---2.5million

I initially thought the preorders would reach around 300k in americas. However it seems the preorders are unlikely to cross 200k in americas. 

There are too many shooters coming out near the game(duke,crysis), bulletstorm releasing on the same day isnt going to help either.

jester2358 why don't you think the preorders won't go past 200k?

1.7-1.8 million is likely. I don't see it selling over 2 million to be honest.

If the beta is good and many people download it, then about 4-4,5 million otherwise, 3-3,5 million

either it will be a big suprise oder a big dissapointment, i guess there are more chances for the latte :/

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY