By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My conversation about move at gamestop

Ajescent said:
zgamer5 said:

im sure that gamespot employee will have fun playing cod on kinect.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

im not knocking kinect, im just saying for a gamespot employe who is possibly looking forward mostly to cod black ops or possibly playing halo reach right know, he shoudnt bash other games or peripherals.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

You should have pretended to cough and said, "Bullshit." Motherfuckers liked to fell out last time that happened!

this doesn't bug me at all, since each person has different tastes , but the fact that employees here openly support piracy for PSP and Wii does.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

I am a Sony fan, thus, I shall post ancedotal evidance, wether true or not, that suggest that MOVE sales are amazing and b3yond.

Are you suggesting respective fans don't do this for their favoured item?

Dude, I am really a Sony fan here :P

I just pointed out how pointless these threads are.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

well that's sill to say it's not worth the money if you never even tried it... eye rollage, anyway informative and in gamestation it was the opposite they had move out and loved it and let people play on it, after that all gamestation staff was wo it really is better than wiimote!!

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
RageBot said:
Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

I am a Sony fan, thus, I shall post ancedotal evidance, wether true or not, that suggest that MOVE sales are amazing and b3yond.

when it comes as an antidote to threads like these...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116497

I think they have their place here.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

RageBot said:
Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

Did I say anything about sales? I was pointing out how he just trashed a product without trying it. As a former rtail manager I was a little disgusted by his customer service skills

jneul said:

well that's sill to say it's not worth the money if you never even tried it... eye rollage, anyway informative and in gamestation it was the opposite they had move out and loved it and let people play on it, after that all gamestation staff was wo it really is better than wiimote!!

The only person who got it lol

So you're upset someone has an opinion?  OMG!

Look, I get that they're supposed to be impartial and I completely agree Gamestop is worthless (and I'm wondering why you're bothering shopping there) but you can't really expect a minimum wage employee to be absolutely impartial. 

They're going to have opinions and it's nothing to really freak out and run to the interwebs over.

it might have been more believable if you hadnt said that someone working at gamestop expressed anticipation for kinect.  better luck next time.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur