By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Wii apparently added the most exclusive games last months

windbane said:
PS360N64PSXBOX said:
vanguardian1 said:

Japan matters to a lot of us, as not all of us enjoy Halo, Grand Theft Auto or Dungeons & Dragons. Speaking for myself, 90% of my console game collection is Japanese.

Edit : Oh, and you aren't right 90% of the time outside of your own biased perspective.

1) I am going based on worldwide trends and total sales. And D&D? They still make those? Well, 0% of my collection is Japanese, I have a game made in Europe. Mostly american. If you look at games they don't impact us as much as they used to.

2) Saying I'm wrong doesn't mean I am. ;)

You are telling me you don't own any games made by: Sony, Nintendo, Sega, Konami, Capcom, Square-Enix, Bandai, Namco, etc? Do you even play games, or do you just argue on forums about them?

Please, PS360N64PSXBOX answer that question cause I was wondering that too?

Around the Network
vanguardian1 said:

Soul Calibur 2 sold more on the Gamecube (Go Link!) than the PS2 or Xbox versions, and the PS2 exclusive SC3 sold *considerably* less than all 3 incarnations of SC2 combined, IIRC.

It's a distinct possibility that Sony had a hand in it.  Of course that's just a theory, but still a sound one.

I did forget that, could be fun

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

windbane said:
PS360N64PSXBOX said:
vanguardian1 said:

Japan matters to a lot of us, as not all of us enjoy Halo, Grand Theft Auto or Dungeons & Dragons. Speaking for myself, 90% of my console game collection is Japanese.

Edit : Oh, and you aren't right 90% of the time outside of your own biased perspective.

1) I am going based on worldwide trends and total sales. And D&D? They still make those? Well, 0% of my collection is Japanese, I have a game made in Europe. Mostly american. If you look at games they don't impact us as much as they used to.

You are telling me you don't own any games made by: Sony, Nintendo, Sega, Konami, Capcom, Square-Enix, Bandai, Namco, etc? Do you even play games, or do you just argue on forums about them?

I should ignore this....So anybody who doesn't own games by those companies must not play games? Jeez...great logic. But since I haven't looked in a while I will double check. And no, I don't own any sony games because my PS2 broke.....was broken by my sister and I on;y have an xbox now. And I gave my GC to my nephew..even then the only game I played was RE4. There maybe a capcom game in doubt it,

Here is a list-Used to be larger..I had more for the PS2.

ESPN NFL2K5 - SEGA

NCAA FOOTBALL 2005 - EA

MADDEN 2005 - EA

GTA DOUBLE PACK AND SAN ANDREAS - ROCKSTAR

HALO - BUNGIE

SEGA GT 2002 AND JETSET RADIO FUTURE - ONE WAS SEGA NOT SURE ON THE OTHER..DOESN'T MATTER, THEY CAME WITH THE SYSTEM AND I NEVER PLAYED THEM.

STATE OF EMERGENCY - ROCKSTAR

THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT - EA

SOUL CALIBUR 2 - NAMCO

THE ELDER SCROLLS 3: MORROWIND - BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

HUNTER THE RECKONING - INTERPLAY

UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP - ATARI

15 games and only 4 are not american and in all fairness I only bought 2 of them. Despite what nintendo told you, there ARE game makers outside JAPAN!

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

PS360N64PSXBOX said:
windbane said:
PS360N64PSXBOX said:
vanguardian1 said:

I should ignore this....So anybody who doesn't own games by those companies must not play games? Jeez...great logic. But since I haven't looked in a while I will double check. And no, I don't own any sony games because my PS2 broke.....was broken by my sister and I on;y have an xbox now. And I gave my GC to my nephew..even then the only game I played was RE4. There maybe a capcom game in doubt it,

ESPN NFL2K5 - SEGA

NCAA FOOTBALL 2005 - EA

MADDEN 2005 - EA

HALO - BUNGIE

SEGA GT 2002 AND JETSET RADIO FUTURE - ONE WAS SEGA NOT SURE ON THE OTHER..DOESN'T MATTER, THEY CAME WITH THE SYSTEM AND I NEVER PLAYED THEM.

THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT - EA

SOUL CALIBUR 2 - NAMCO

15 games and only 4 are not american and in all fairness I only bought 2 of them. Despite what nintendo told you, there ARE game makers outside JAPAN!

Wow.  That's kinda sad.  You had a PS2 but missed most of the best games.  You now have a PS3, why?  You know both of those are made by Japanese companies right?  Sony?  No God of War for you, huh?  Oh well, continue to argue about consoles to no end without knowing half of what you are talking about.  You should have stuck with Microsoft.

PS360N64PSXBOX said:

I should ignore this....So anybody who doesn't own games by those companies must not play games? Jeez...great logic. But since I haven't looked in a while I will double check. And no, I don't own any sony games because my PS2 broke.....was broken by my sister and I on;y have an xbox now.

No insult meant by most people here I am sure. It is just rare to find a passionate gamer that hasn't had some sort of love affair with a japanese developer. 

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Around the Network

PS360N64PSXBOX is just pissed because the PS3 is getting its ass kicked by the Wii.  Nintendo's raking in money with every console sold, Sony's losing their ass.

Two words....

Ha Ha

Wii60 > PS3

LOL at whole thread.

Here's a fact for PS360: Every winning console of the last 20 years established dominance first in Japan, then in other regions. Of course, most consoles have been released first in Japan over this period, but regardless... It has to be interesting to you that DS acheived Japanese dominance first (just as NES, SNES, GB, PS and PS2 did), and now its doing huge numbers all around the world. And now Wii has Japanese dominance.

You should not be so vulgar (blue monkey balls?), and you should not make an argument like "I don't care about X" if you expect to be taken seriously.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

windbane said:
PS360N64PSXBOX said:
windbane said:
PS360N64PSXBOX said:
vanguardian1 said:

ESPN NFL2K5 - SEGA

NCAA FOOTBALL 2005 - EA

MADDEN 2005 - EA

HALO - BUNGIE

THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT - EA

SOUL CALIBUR 2 - NAMCO

Wow.  That's kinda sad.  You had a PS2 but missed most of the best games.  You now have a PS3, why?  You know both of those are made by Japanese companies right?  Sony?  No God of War for you, huh?  Oh well, continue to argue about consoles to no end without knowing half of what you are talking about.  You should have stuck with Microsoft.

I am justified in any hostile nature I choose to post, you and atomicnixon showed why. I am sick of being attacked over evey tiny thing I say no matter what it is.

FYI, how do you know what games I owned for the PS2? Those were for xbox, and how do you know I even have a PS3? (I don't)

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Perhaps nobody noticed it, but it's pretty clear to me, since its very first posts, that PS360N64PSXBOX is a MS shill. I thought he was a Sony shill before, but that's more MS usual tactics. And being a shill, so paid to put out such garbage, he will derail every thread about the competition, using fallacies, straw men and red herrings. Shills are never a good thing in forums, better avoid them, if you can (they don't destroy your thread). They are pretty obvious too.

Alright everybody. I've had some complaints about this thread and I think we all need to tune it down a bit. People are taking things way to personally. If someone makes an incindiery post or uses flawed logic to advance an opinion. Inuslts don't refute their post. They just bring you down to the same level.

If someone says something raginly moronic or... "HUS" esque (Oh I'm just kidding Hus, See, I've even got an emoticon to prove it ), Just ignore it. Yup. The ultimate forum tool is to just ignore the person. Just starve the troll. Starve him to forum relevancy death.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.