By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Wii apparently added the most exclusive games last months

ranzchic said:

Huh.

Damn, all that hot air is overheating my internets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best_selling_computer_and_video_games#Top_21_console_games_of_all_time - 16 of these are Japanese. Nintendo notably holds 12 spots. 4 of the 16 Japanese titles, a good 33% are recent additions within the last 5 years..

FUCK YOU, YOU COCKSUCKING MORON!

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Around the Network

Whoa there, guy. I know you're one of the more civil posters out there. Mods, perhaps his account got taken over by someone?  I hope that's the case :-/

That Guy said:

Whoa there, guy. I know you're one of the more civil posters out there. Mods, perhaps his account got taken over by someone?  I hope that's the case :-/

NO!!! I AM JUST SICK OF BEING ATTACKED AND IT BEING IGNORED BY BIASED MODS!

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

I'm sorry it had to go down this way, bro. Its a shame everything degrades into flame wars

FUCK THE WII

Around the Network

And they wonder why people hate the PS3 fanboys around here. Seriously, how many fanboys of the other consoles are so anti-social?

I'm sorry as well. I'm sorry PS360N64PSXBOX thinks it's about biased mods and being attacked. I'm tired of having to check up on PS360N64PSXBOX every other hour, as he constantly gets into big flame wars, taking arguments too far...and now all this. Ugh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

THE BIASED IS TRUE!! YOU NINTENDO FANBOYS MAKE ME FUCKING SICK! I NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS UNTIL THIS SITE!! BAN ME SO I CAN NEVER COME BACK!!!!

i say the Nintendo people have spent the last 10 years or so getting punched in the face and getting pwned by the Sony people. The recent 5 months is perhaps the first time in almost 10 years that the Nintendo people can gloat and say "scoreboard" on the sales charts.

That Guy said:
i say the Nintendo people have spent the last 10 years or so getting punched in the face and getting pwned by the Sony people. The recent 5 months is perhaps the first time in almost 10 years that the Nintendo people can gloat and say "scoreboard" on the sales charts.

AND THATS WHY YOU PISS ME OFF! GROW UP AND DON'T GLOAT! AND THE MS IS STILL LEADING!