By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story: Wii's Best Looking Game?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Conegamer said:
O-D-C said:
Conegamer said:
O-D-C said:

it sure does look that way

Agred with al the above- it's sorta like buses. You wait an entire generation for a great WiiJRPG, and then 3 come along at once!

haha so true

It leaves me however with a dilemma- buy all of them, buy none of them, or buy one of them. BUT WHICH ONE!

ARRGH!

I would pick the last story.

Yeah if I had to pick one I'd say TLS. Problem is they all look so different I'll probably end up getting the first one which is released, whcih will likely be Xenoblade :)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

When World of warcraft first came out back in 2004/2005, the graphics were far from top of the line. But just flying through Feralas, or Flying over Thousand Needles. I mean i have never seen anything that amazing. Character models and what not dont mean crap when you have all those vistas. The game also has very few loading screens, only when you enter instances or go from one continent to another. Other than that no loading screens.

So far we've seen pretty closed of areas and locations of The Last Story. For now i'll have to go with Xenoblade

cr00mz said:

When World of warcraft first came out back in 2004/2005, the graphics were far from top of the line. But just flying through Feralas, or Flying over Thousand Needles. I mean i have never seen anything that amazing. Character models and what not dont mean crap when you have all those vistas. The game also has very few loading screens, only when you enter instances or go from one continent to another. Other than that no loading screens.

So far we've seen pretty closed of areas and locations of The Last Story. For now i'll have to go with Xenoblade

TBF though, we haven't really seen too much of Xenoblade have we?

Conegamer said:
cr00mz said:

Depends what you mean by "havn't seen too much". If you mean a release date in the West, correct. But the game itself has already been published in Japan and got great reactions from people who played it (including people who imported it). And I believe there are quite a few vids going around in Youtube and such, though I have tried not to watch any except the occasional trailer so as not to spoil the game for me.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
Conegamer said:
cr00mz said:

Depends what you mean by "havn't seen too much". If you mean a release date in the West, correct. But the game itself has already been published in Japan and got great reactions from people who played it (including people who imported it).

*ahem*

This is embarrasing

I meant to say TLS. 

My thread is still ringing in my ears

Sorry

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:
Conegamer said:
cr00mz said:

Depends what you mean by "havn't seen too much". If you mean a release date in the West, correct. But the game itself has already been published in Japan and got great reactions from people who played it (including people who imported it).

*ahem*

This is embarrasing

I meant to say TLS. 

Sorry

The Last Story, true. There's the trailer though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBV7mbvRSYw

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:
Conegamer said:
cr00mz said:

*ahem*

This is embarrasing

I meant to say TLS. 

Sorry

The Last Story, true. There's the trailer though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBV7mbvRSYw

From like 3 months ago! What I mean is we need to see some more videos, hands-on footage. We haven't got enough to really go on yet, and that's a shame...

Conegamer said:
cr00mz said:

i know, that is why i wrote FOR NOW

Why did they compare screens with anti-aliasing versus screens without anti-aliasing? Obviously the one with the former will always look better.

Also, AA on the Wii. lol. I also agree with the guy that said MHTri looks bad. I can't get to make it look nice on my TV either.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

cr00mz said:
Conegamer said:
cr00mz said:

So far we've seen pretty closed of areas and locations of The Last Story. Forever i'll have to go with Xenoblade

i know, that is why i wrote FOREVER

?