By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MOVE - 300,000 Units Sold in First Ten Days!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Great

And Cats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogs !

So the number of actual Move controller units (the thing with a ball) is even higher than 300K? (since VGC adjusts the numbers to make them comparable with Kinect).

300,000?  in 10 days? that's shit! everyone knows it needed 300,001 in 10 days for it to have any merit, that just goes to show how shit the Move is and how much fail Sony, Sony sucks!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

CGI-Quality said:

For a slow burner, that's sensational news. If it can sustain a solid number throughout the holidays, which word of mouth is already promising, it'll become a hit for sure.

Sports Champions has a fantastic word of mouth so far!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

So in my maths...

50k for Move on NA this week... down 15%.

Maynard_Tool said:

300K Units? What's a unit in this case? Just the move controller? Or the move (plus) Nav (plus) eyetoy camera?

Move Controller plus PlayStation Eye Camera.

That what Brett said on the 1st week sales.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I think the sales of Move will be misleading. Who's to say people didn't buy 4 Moves for multiplayer fun? More Moves can be sold per household, but it won't necessarily be 1:1 for games in the long run.

lol so what about the extra contollers, for example i bought a second one seperately if they are tracking starter kits only it will be missing sales surely??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Bristow9091 said:

For the people questioning what the 300,000 figure indicates, is the Move Starter Pack, y'know, comes bundled with the wand and eye, it's pretty obvious to be honest.

No but no, it isn't though is it? I mean...yeah it kind of is ¬_¬'

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?