By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMAA UP! 360>PS3>WII

I think the PS3 rise is probably due to F1: 2010 and Dead Rising 2

Around the Network
leo-j said:
kitler53 said:
leo-j said:
kitler53 said:

what happened to make the ps3 jump up 10k?  did i miss something?

great sales though, i'm loving the HDomination!

this..

btw.. at this rate the ps3 should be able to catch the 360 in europe.. the 360 has kinect later on.. but in a couple of weeks the ps3 could FINALLY be ahead of the 360 in europe.. until kinect anyway..

but move released on last weeks number i thought?  no?

sports champion went up from 60K last week to 71K this week, what else could push ps3 sales like this

yeah i suppose so.  either way i'm pretty happy with the sales.  if you include japan's sales ps3 is on top of the 360.  360 will definetly end on top this week after americas sales but overall it should be pretty close. 

Also if F1 2010 doing 1/4 million first week doesn't give people more faith in GT5 then I don't know what will. Europeans love their racing.

jonop said:

PS Move word of mouth, imo.

jonop said:

I doubt it..

mM
Around the Network

Nice to PS3 and Xbox360 high, wish wii was higher, well it could be worse for the wii it could be the PSP.

wow, wii looks like it could really struggle now.

i was in my local HMV (uk store) and their wii section has shrunk right down whilst their ps3/360 floor space has increased. half the wii section was discounted to, looks like they were clearing out to make it even smaller.

no new software in the charts for wii either, just the same old trusty mario titles. also interesting to see the numbers for the new guitar heroe, didnt that used to sell the most on wii? now its behind both ps3 and 360.

I'm surprised at how close the sales are between the PS3 and 360 versions of Dead Rising 2, especially considering how Case Zero and Case West are both 360 exclusives.

kowenicki said:

wii....... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

360 just keeps on keeping on.

Hopefully it hangs on until Kinect, then watch it go even higher.

it won't cause GT5 release before Kinect

rccsetzer said:
jonop said:

PS Move word of mouth, imo.

i think because some country(Netherlands,Germany etc) released last week