By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Picked up some shooters this weekend... MOH:H2, Ghost Squad, and RE:UC

I haven't cracked open MOH yet, but GS and RE:UC are a blast.  Ghost Squad is pure arcade so be prepared for no story and very short, simple gameplay.  I've only played it in party mode with three people so far but it is a ton of fun and at $30 bucks is a no-brainer.

RE:UC is really cool.  I lik it much more than Ghost Squad.  This is a definite purchase for anyone that likes on-rails shooters...

I'll try to post back on my impressions of MOH:H2 soon.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

That's good to hear. I have a Zapper in my Christmas presents bunch that will be joined by Ghost Squad shortly.

Mike from Morgantown

PS - I like rail shooters so much that I imported Dreamcast PAL and Saturn PAL and JP games.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

aye, I'm really looking forward to trying these out. Did you play them with zappers?

Unfortunately, I could not find a zapper. That's fine, though, because I would have had to buy at least two -- possibly three -- because we want to play together. I do think it would make rail shooters more fun so I'll get one one of these days.

On a side note, the guy at gamestop said House of the Dead wasn't far off, either... When are those slated for release?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I wonder - is there a Zapper shortage? I got mine at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. Went back today and the Zappers are gone. I have GS, but not MOH - I want it, though ...

Around the Network

Sorry what? I keep clicking on your posts just to see your avatar. =P

I don't share your views on RE:UC as I have found it quite disappointing so far. Ghost Squad looks like a fun arcade shooter and MOH2 is not out till Jan 08 and will definitely be best of the bunch!

CLeaning BUMP !!!

Time to Work !

I picked up both RE:UC and Ghost Squad (and Link's Crossbow Training), and I have enjoyed Ghost Squad significantly more than UC. Keep in mind that I have only played the first several levels of UC, but I had a lot more fun with the gameplay style in Ghost Squad. The shooting seems quicker and more precise, and the pace of the game is a whole lot faster. Plus it's only $30! Get it!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

o man, don't say that. I'm gonna buy UC over ghost squad... So I'm spending 20$ more and now the consensus is Ghost Squad is better?

My fear is that ghost squad is only an hour long.