By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Picked up some shooters this weekend... MOH:H2, Ghost Squad, and RE:UC

nice to hear GS and RE:UC being good because i was considering of getting one of them

Around the Network
libellule said:
CLeaning BUMP !!!

now its getting annoying

what is a cleaning bump?

student said:
o man, don't say that. I'm gonna buy UC over ghost squad... So I'm spending 20$ more and now the consensus is Ghost Squad is better?

My fear is that ghost squad is only an hour long.

Actually, Ghost Squad is more like twenty minutes long.  No joke.  There is a lot of replay value though; the missions have different paths to them on repeated playthroughs, and there are 16 "variants" of each mission that are unlocked as progress is made.  There are a host of new costumes and weapons to unlock (and the weapons actually affect the gameplay significantly) as well as Ninja Mode and Paradise Mode.  Plus, it has four-player in Party Mode, if that's something that interests you.

It's not a great game, but it is a solid game that provides a lot of fun.  Totally worth the price tag.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I fully disagree that GS is better than RE:UC... To each his own, I guess, but I'm playing co-op with my wife and we both like RE:UC MUCH more than GS, but still have a great time playing GS...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Oh I love RE:UC. Maybe it's because I'm a huge Resident Evil fan haha. Big fan service.

I just got UC a couple of days ago as an early Christmas present. So far I like it a lot. My main complaint is that it is really hard when playing it by yourself. I couldn't find a Zapper anywhere, so I think there may be a shortage.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

^yeah the game is challenging thats why i like it though(it isnt just some walk in the park)

kn said:
I fully disagree that GS is better than RE:UC... To each his own, I guess, but I'm playing co-op with my wife and we both like RE:UC MUCH more than GS, but still have a great time playing GS...

i also like RE:UC more hten GS

I played a little on MOH:H2 this evening. So far it seems pretty cool. I tried a little arcade and played some online for a bit. It takes a bit to get used to the controls, but overall is pretty cool. I love the control scheme....

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.