By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Official Donkey Kong Country Returns Thread + League + VGCritic

Absolutely phenomenal thread... OMG!!! Excelent job @darth.

Better than FFXII one... so DKCR HYPE >> way bigger than >> FFXIII HYPE???

Around the Network

Yoshi's toungue is longer than any Kong's tail ... 

Anyways Yoshi of kongland is good :P

EDIT: Yoshi the rainbow guardian of Kongland!!

Awesome thread Darth!!!!

I wanna be in the hype batallion!!!! just give me a fun name

and vgcritic!!!

and btw, are you sure about the league? what if the game is like nsmwii and they don't count a total bananas tally and insted just 100 a life?

and also.... I heard we'll see dk finally in the top 30 preorders next week, we'll see how well the game is doing

ethomaz said:

Absolutely phenomenal thread... OMG!!! Excelent job @darth.

Better than FFXII one... so DKCR HYPE >> way bigger than >> FFXIII HYPE???

Thanks glad you liked it!

and no the hype isn't more but its up there!!

DKCR is definetely the highest hype I have for any nintendo release this gen and any game release this gen barring GTA4, MGS4 and FF13.

DCK the original is in my top 10 games ever......I have a weird connection with these games, DKC was my 2nd game I ever played (after Mario World) so this is a very very special game for me!!

@Kpstudent

Awesome Yoshi the Rainbow Guardian of Kongland is great

Ok I'll add Rainbow Yoshi in now.....we got a great name for him!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

DCK the original is in my top 10 games ever......I have a weird connection with these games, DKC was my 2nd game I ever played (after Mario World) so this is a very very special game for me!!

Cool!!! Mario World was my fist one too... but before DCK I played a lot of games for SNES and Mega Drive (Genesis) .

DKC is really special and the reason for liked Rare in the past (no more after the resignation from Nintendo).

PS. Today I still have my SNES and two games (Secret of Mana and Mega Man X)... the others I lost, sold or anything else.

Around the Network

woot im on fire!

morenoingrato said:

Awesome thread Darth!!!!

I wanna be in the hype batallion!!!! just give me a fun name

and vgcritic!!!

and btw, are you sure about the league? what if the game is like nsmwii and they don't count a total bananas tally and insted just 100 a life?

and also.... I heard we'll see dk finally in the top 30 preorders next week, we'll see how well the game is doing

YAY your here!!!!!

And come on think up of a name!!!

I already have you occupation ready - Vice CEO of the Batallion!

@Kopstudent

yeah your good at naming the names, help morenoingrato!

Maybe Courage The Jumpety Kong?....maybe thats too long

ethomaz said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Cool!!! Mario World was my fist one too... but before DCK I played a lot of games for SNES and Mega Drive (Genesis) .

DKC is really special and the reason for liked Rare in the past (no more after the resignation from Nintendo).

PS. Today I still have my SNES and two games (Secret of Mana and Mega Man X)... the others I lost, sold or anything else.

Awesome times back then!

And I agree its the main reason I loved RARE.....now they are relegated to making weird stuff, it feels so bad, but then againa ll the main people who made RARE what it was have left.

So your definetely buying DKCR then? I'll add ye to the Hype Batallion

darthdevidem01 said:

So your definetely buying DKCR then? I'll add ye to the Hype Batallion

Yeah...definetely next year (my sixth game for Wii). 

Courage the Cowardly Kong? :P