By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Official Donkey Kong Country Returns Thread + League + VGCritic

Beuli2 said:
guiduc said:
Beuli2 said:
guiduc said:
Beuli2 said:
guiduc said:
RolStoppable said:

Donkey Kong Country Returns is Donkey Kong Country 4. Well, aside from a few little things like the lack of several animal buddies and underwater levels. Everything else that belongs into DKC seems to be in the game though.

hey! Squawks was really helpful (mostly because I suck finding those puzzle pieces) =D

And he forgot the piggy, which is by far the most helpfull animal in the entire series.

Yes! Porgy's really helpfull!

Porgys suceess was indeed so big that they'll make a Donkey Kong spinoff called "Super Happy Porgy's Big Adventure on Candy Land", where he'll face mass produced darth's  clones.

or Beuli2's clones -_-

Tsk tsk. Silly little guiduc. If I was in the game there would be no way the player would ever win the game.

Super Guide is greater than you young padawan.

Around the Network

1 mil in 3 weeks in NA!! And EMEAA's second week is awesome too ^.^ I really hope this blows past 5 million

Hope so too. It's a great game and deserves great sales. But I'm quite sure it'll reach at least 5 mil. It's on 2 already, and it's only been released in Japan for 1 week and NA EMEAA for 3. Does this game have any chance of outselling Mario Galaxy 2? No, maybe not. But the third week is already better than SMG2's third week and then we don't even have the japan stats yet.

Bought it last Saturday, can't wait to finally get to play it, when I get back home on St. Stephen's Day. (Late to the party, I know.)

When darthdevidem01 returns I hope he can revamp the competitions on the front page.