By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Damn, no wonder ps3 numbers looked awful. Eventhough people seem to love it that way lol.

Again, people worry about the wii too much...just like last year

At least Wii has sold over 100,000 some people in other sites thought it wouldn't sell a single unit.

Actually sounds like something you would say lately

Sounds like? You don't know how I sound like ;)

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Damn, no wonder ps3 numbers looked awful. Eventhough people seem to love it that way lol.

At least Wii has sold over 100,00, some peopel in other sites thought it wouldn't sell a single unit.

Your comment about all 3 consoles being close in term of % in one year it's something redudant u have been saying for a while now....

I don't see why are you complaining

kowenicki said:
wholikeswood said:
kowenicki said:
wholikeswood said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Forza Motorsport 3 (X360)
Microsoft
47 9,391 1,472,324

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
127 9,096 1,112,354

I'm sorry but this has to be shown!

People need to stop doubting GT5, seriously!

Excellent spot, Darth.

A point well worth making. ;)

yeah.. I have another one... more people bought GT5P than pre-ordered GT5.

So, what you're saying is, GT5 is doomed in America because 2.5 years of Prologue sales is greater than the pre-orders for the full game over a month from release?

That's the second time I've been lost for words in this thread.

I didnt say anything of the kind...  what ever provided that leap in your thought process?

What it means to me is that people are getting GT5P now in readiness to play GT5.  if you checked even my recent post history you would see plenty of complimentary GT5 posts.

I don't make it my business to scroll through your recent post history every time I wish to quote you.

I just didn't realise that was the point you were making as it didn't leap out at me immediately. Now that I understand what you meant, it is indeed another good observation.

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:

At least Wii has sold over 100,000 some people in other sites thought it wouldn't sell a single unit.

Obviously I didn't mean literally.

How far do you think Wii is going to fall?

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:

Wii sports resort nears 18M!  PSP tops 60M, not sure of it will hit 70M but I know for a fact DS will easily get to 140M.  Things should start to brew up from October.

Notice how noone ever replys to your posts? (even though you make about 20 in the same thread), even Wii fans ignore them because they're redundent and there to gloat (as if you're a part of Nintendo or something lol)

Words fail me ...

and now you've gone and changed that. For shame.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
wholikeswood said:

Oh man, Wii in fourth (and will stay that way post-Japan numbers).

Wow.

Its hard to look at the Wii as anything other than a console in a rapid decline now...

Until it gets another price cut.

Maynard_Tool said:

Your comment about all 3 consoles being close in term of % in one year it's something redudant u have been saying for a while now....

err no

Seece said THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN ANY GEN all 3 consoles will be in the 30% to 39% range in marketshare for a given year.

Now that is a pretty cool occurence, not redundant, just rare and something which should be pointed out.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Obviously I didn't mean literally.

How far do you think Wii is going to fall?

Oh you were metaphorically then?

No less than 110,000, beginning of October it should gradually go up. 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

thx1139 said:
kowenicki said:
wholikeswood said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Forza Motorsport 3 (X360)
Microsoft
47 9,391 1,472,324

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
127 9,096 1,112,354

I'm sorry but this has to be shown!

People need to stop doubting GT5, seriously!

Excellent spot, Darth.

A point well worth making. ;)

yeah.. I have another one... more people bought GT5P than pre-ordered GT5.

PS3 fans still assuming that all the people that bought GT5P will buy a new PS3 for GT5?

If there's an LE bundle, it's not that farfetched. I think Reach and FFXIII (granted, that was the series' entry into this generation) proved this.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:

At least Wii has sold over 100,00, some peopel in other sites thought it wouldn't sell a single unit.

What I'm saying is something that's on the verge of happening that has probably never happened in the history of the games industry (to my knowledge) so nah, not remotely redundant. What he's saying is repeating some random forum posters post which isn't even worth repeating because he, him, everyone here and you and me knows is rubbish.