By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor : VAAN basically confirmed for Dissidia 2!!!

RUMOR: Vaan Playable in Dissidia 2 Sun, Sep 19th, 2010, 4:18pm EDT by Shawn

While we already know that Lighting (FFXIII) and Kain Highwind (FFIV) will be present in Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy, it looks like we might have another addition, namely Vaan from Final Fantasy XII.

Bobby Ender, the main behind the voice of Vaan in Final Fantasy XII, had tweeted back in May about reprising his role as Vaan in an upcoming Final Fantasy game. Until the recent news of Dissidia's sequel, no one thought anything of it. However, the timing of the announcement and the length of time he was recording for the character highly points to this being tied to the game. The timeframe also matches up with other character voice actors such as Kuja.

Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy is set for a 2011 release in Japan. Square Enix has yet to announce a North American or European release.

http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/news/rumor-vaan-playable-in-dissidia-2--1262.html

Any Vaan fans out there?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Good. I can't wait to have Kain beat his bland face in over and over and over and over again.

Give me Zack Fair and I will be happy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

darthdevidem01 said:

Any Vaan fans out there?

No, just you.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Any Vaan fans out there?

No, just you.

Vaan is the worst character ever, next to Vanille and Penelo.

But he is made in Japan, so you like him?!!?!

Seriously, who wants him? He's the worst FF main character ever made...

Still have to buy the first Dissidia...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Vaan is just an abomination of a character, he doesn't deserve to be included in what I'm sure will be an awesome game

I bet it will lose some sales because of this... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

I bet it will lose some sales because of this... >_>

Why we get to beat him up!!!!

Would you not want to beat up squa...ermm I mean Vaan with your fav FF character?!