By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The One Piece relaunch HYPE Thread

Gomu Gomu HYPE! 7 days to go :D

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
Kamal said:

Some videos to liven up this thread.

This isn't an official opening, right? But the synchronization with the pictures is amazing. It's so awesome, it should have been an official one. A bit long, though.

Nah it's just an AMV someone made.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Let's wait and see :P 5 DAYS!!!

edit: i'm thinking of rereading one piece.. i mean there are lots of things i've forgotten and lots of characers i cant seem to remember. Anyone thinks i should?

Gaaaaahhhhhhh!!! >.<

I seriously can't wait anymore! Please Oda finish it quickly. XD

Only 90 days? I thought most of the passing days were just during uneventful travelling that's not covered?

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:

edit: i'm thinking of rereading one piece.. i mean there are lots of things i've forgotten and lots of characers i cant seem to remember. Anyone thinks i should?

You should. One Piece is the most interesting of the big three, IMO. In case you don't know, the "big three" are Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
kopstudent89 said:

You should. One Piece is the most interesting of the big three, IMO. In case you don't know, the "big three" are Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

Re-read! i've read it once before

kopstudent89 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
kopstudent89 said:

Sorry, that slipped my eyes.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
kopstudent89 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
kopstudent89 said:

Sorry, that slipped my eyes.

*looks at profile pic*

Well you could try opening them up?

Galaki said:

Only 90 days? I thought most of the passing days were just during uneventful travelling that's not covered?

According to the One Piece wiki, that's not the case.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Timeskip

Only a couple of days in between islands, usually. Before the big time skip, the longest amounts of time spent in any one place were the week they spent at Baratie while Luffy had to pay off his debt for blowing a hole in the roof, the Alabasta Arc (which between all the overland travelling and a few days of recovery gets up above a week or so), and the two weeks after the Whitebeard War but before the current time skip

Hell, all the events from Sabaody Archipelago up to the end of the War itself took only 10 days.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.