By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The One Piece relaunch HYPE Thread

I decided to hold of from the spoilers, I really want it to be an epic experience!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:

I decided to hold of from the spoilers, I really want it to be an epic experience!

Just this once, i think i'm going to read it. Usually i just pop over to the One Piece wiki and digest their summary, and even then i never did it on a weekly basis (until after they were done with the Sabo mini-arc, then i started to follow it weekly).

This, though. This is special

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ussop looks beast, everyone looks awesome! Can't wait for this new arc.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Ugh. (squints at tiny spoiler pictures)

So i guess Sanji doesn't have anything odd one the one side of his head after all. Oh well. Can't really tell if Robin has glasses, and Franky actually looks bald (or at least with a really flat-cut hairstyle), aside from looking bigger

Hopefully Zoro isn't one-eyed now :/

Ussop came in that forest a boy, and came out as Chuck Norris :O BADASS!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see a fight from him.

Around the Network

I'm disappointed though that Luffy looks exactly the same :(

g-value said:

I'm disappointed though that Luffy looks exactly the same :(

I'm wondering how accurate the depiction is meant to be, actually. The cover art is often quite fanciful, so much of this needn't be taken as canon (at least not yet)

Chopper's new hat is absurd, even by Chopper's standards...

So will we get to see the arc on the 29th or will it take longer for them to sub it in English.

so does the new manga come out today