By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The One Piece relaunch HYPE Thread

OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Seriously, the new chapter was worth the one month wait. Everyone looks amazing! Sanji and Usopp have beards now lol.

And also Brooke having a concert is hilarious. XD

Im note sure how I missed that but who replaced Sengoku again? was it Aokiji or Akainu?

Around the Network
Packie said:

Im note sure how I missed that but who replaced Sengoku again? was it Aokiji or Akainu?

Aokiji was indicated but but nothing was said if he accepted.

OMG! Robin with long hair looks awesome!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

ethomaz said:
Packie said:

Aokiji was indicated but but nothing was said if he accepted.

Being recommended by Garp and Sengoku does help his resume. Also I think moving the base to the red line is something he would do.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Wow, that was definitely EPIC, Usopp's plant-based weaponry really came out of the blue, and i loled that the people stalking Robin ended up kidnapping Fake Robin, and also at Sanji's reaction to seeing a woman for the first time in two-plus years, and that Brook rose from freak-show captive to international superstar

Can't wait to see Zoro and Franky, and also for them to show the new tricks Chopper's acquired (Control over monster mode?)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I would like to know what happened to Jewerly Bonney after Akainu captured her. I hope she was able to escape somehow. As for Buggy as a Shichibukai it will be great, Buggy is like a joke character so anything is possible.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Soriku said:

Thinking about it, I don't want Aokiji to be the Fleet Admiral. Aokiji teeters too much between good/bad, we need someone evil like Akainu to piss us off. Also it would portray WG even more corrupt...

That's why Aokiji would be better. You don't *want* the World Government to be too corrupt, that's why they've got people like Garp, Smoker, and Coby working for them in the first place. You want those shades of grey, that they must fight each other even though they can rather sympathize

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I agree with Soriku. It would far more intersting if Akainu was made into fleet Admiral instead of Aokiji. It would also be interesting if the Marines under Akainu's rule are portrayed as far more agrresive and oppresive than before. If the Marines were that destructive under Sengoku's rule before, I can't even imagine what will happen if Akainu's is in charge.

Yeah I think that Akainu would be better, we already had a "good" Marine so it would be more interesting to see someone like Akainu as a fleet admiral. And I would like to see Smoker taking the position of Akainu/Aokiji.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Robin and Usopp look badass!! Sanji looks cooler now too. We havent seen enough of franky, but i dont like his new look... Zorro though looks like a true pirate now! and lol at brooke XD.. I didn't like nami's look that much though :/, but whatever she's still awesome :D

I missed those guys :'(